✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I could go :D

So anyone know if my ticket is ok, I mean I dont wanna travel all the way up their just to be in nosebleeds.

My brother in law said its GA pit :/

Holy crap!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!:dance: :dance:

These are better than the ones I got here in Houston and San Antonio!!!

Do it! Gosh, I wish I had pit tickets.

Just make sure you don't hurt each other pushing :lol:

i SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE every time i remember i'm going GA now :dance:. i was even talking to my roommate about grades and instead of GPA, i said "GA" :lol:

once we get closer to the date, girls, as long as i'm welcome to join you in line and at the show, we're going to have to plot a superawesome meet-up plan! :D

Are you kidding??

We didn't insist that much on you getting GA and then proced to dump you. You are with us missy ;)

However you are gonna have to deal with some mayor squeeeing, really bad singing (on my part :P) and possibly very silly conversations while we wait in line :D

Holy crap!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!:dance: :dance:

These are better than the ones I got here in Houston and San Antonio!!!

You have got to go!!! :D

oh yeah baby!OF COURSE you;re joining:rolleyes::dance: we;re so many of us we might be fighting with each other to be closer!!!:P

Mehehehhe, oh those boys don't know what they're getting themselves into :P

I dont want to be a bummer or cause a stir, but I just noticed that I had an e-mail from Live Nation refunding my money? I called the Live Nation customer service just to make sure they did:on't cancel my order altogether instead of changing the ticket type and I was told that the concert was cancelled. i hope I was just given wrong information but I was wondering if anybody had heard anything.

I dont want to be a bummer or cause a stir, but I just noticed that I had an e-mail from Live Nation refunding my money? I called the Live Nation customer service just to make sure they did:on't cancel my order altogether instead of changing the ticket type and I was told that the concert was cancelled. i hope I was just given wrong information but I was wondering if anybody had heard anything.

From what I'm seeing, I have yet to receive such information. On Live Nation, i checked to see if anything was wrong and it seems that the show is going on.

But if they did cancel the show, i'd be pretty mad.

Yeah because why would they cancel it in such a great location?!?

I was incredibly lucky to get tickets to see them. I was only able to get a ticket with my father and we got the far back left corner. We were incredibly lucky to get in. And i'm content with my location.

Well i really hated the presale because it took the Reserve I and II tickets quickly and nabbed them off.

You're probably better off with the GA Pit. I really don't like being crowed with others.....

I'll be in the upper left corner, which kind of stinks, but I mean its like the upper left "corner" corner. I got section 400 Row FFF and seat #460

>__> I can still see mostly where the band is playing though.

This is post No. 1 for the person above. I think they may be screwing around or are just totally clueless. I received an email from LiveNation today stating they have mailed my tickets ( bought them in the presale).

^I'm section 400 Row DDD so ill be way back in the nosebleeds right along with you, but the 3D seating chart shows a pretty good view so i'm sure it'll be great anyway.

Who am I kidding going to a Coldplay concert for the first time is going to turn my brain to mush from so much excitement! The only thing i'm bummed about is that all of you are down in GA and along with having an awesome time will snatch up all the set lists before I can haul myself and my brother down to get one. Ah well, just an excuse to go to another concert when they come around these parts on the next tour!

This is my first 'band' concert ever, so I'm considering it my first real concert.

I went to a So You Think You Can Dance tour show and two Tim McGraw shows a couple years back, but I'm pretty sure those will be nothing compared to this!

Hopefully we can catch some Coldplay karma from these veterans for our first concerts:D