✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

I think we need to make one that says "The Rhythm Section is Bangin'"... anyone? :P

I love your new siggy!!!;)

and YESSSS we must make a Rhythm Sec is BANGIN':lol:

and I feel like I owe to my fellow Willuvers to representLOL...but then Sarah you can't stand next to me&my bang sign, it'll be overkill and might scare the guys:P(but then again Christa wants to take a WARNING sign, so maybe they'll think it's to warn them about US, rather than the song:laugh3:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your new siggy!!!;)

and YESSSS we must make a Rhythm Sec is BANGIN':lol:

and I feel like I owe to my fellow Willuvers to representLOL...but then Sarah you can't stand next to me&my bang sign, it'll be overkill and might scare the guys:P(but then again Christa wants to take a WARNING sign, so maybe they'll think it's to warn them about US, rather than the song:laugh3:)

hehehehehe

ok enough of us, lets spam away on twitter and oracle for latin american tour

omg can you imagine the pics we are going to take

:dead:

I know we gotta contain our excitement and stop spamming in here!!!:blush:

(sorry everyone we just cant.help.it!:bomb:)

ahem,C&C, anyone??:wink:

I'm on my way there :D

EDIT:

Alright Christa, talk to you later :kiss:

Enjoy the rest of your day!! :D

My sister and I are thinking of getting tickets to this show and there are still some GA Pit available. But I have some questions:

1. How early do you think you'd have to get there to guarantee a good spot?

2. Is it like: first people in line get first choice of where to stand?

yes, first in line, first in to pit to plant your ass right in front!:P

and you GOTTA COME!!!:dance: big ol' Willuver's partay--u can help me hold up the Bang A Drummer sign:wink:(just don't get in front of me!:P)

and I dunno how early, but early. like...hmmm I dunno actually...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats!!!! :escaping:

thank you. omg I can't believe it. I keep letting out little squees, I feel like such a weirdo. :lol:

SQQQQUUUEEEEEE!!!

Aww Lauren we'll get to meet:nice:

Will, watch out! We're gonna tag team you now:wink3:LOL

YAY! :dance: I'm so excited. Yes Will had better watch out, we're coming for him. :sneaky:

Yay!! Lauren we're going to both of the same gigs! :nice:

This is going to be so much fun! :dance:

:D I know, I can't wait! I can't believe I'm going to see them again. :wacky:

thank you. omg I can't believe it. I keep letting out little squees, I feel like such a weirdo. :lol:

Just let out a big ol' SQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE, and join us crazies!!!:mad:

YAY! :dance: I'm so excited. Yes Will had better watch out, we're coming for him. :sneaky:

:D I know, I can't wait! I can't believe I'm going to see them again. :wacky:

Hehehehhe, both Mr Berryman and Mr Champion should be really scared :P

We'll be all over them just like my siggy!!! :lol:

Oh my lord, we might all need to take some tranquilizers before this gig, so then we'll act "normal" 'cause all this excitement is might be too much:lol:

I don't think any kind of "tranquilizers" will manage to calm me down!!! :lol:

This is just soo exciting :escaping:

Coldplayers reunion!!!! :dance:

EDIT:

I'll stop spamming now, the show is in two months and we already got 20 pages in this thread :P

OMFG!!! i am SOOOOO glad i was wrong! :dance:

and i can't believe they're doing GA! that's definitely not happened on this tour in the US, i'm pretty sure! oh i'm SOOOOO happy for you all! :bigcry: i'm so relieved!

damn, now i want GA! :lol:. ah well, my mom and brother wouldn't be too happy with GA, and i get to try out GA at wembley, so i can't complain too much :P.

oh i'm SOOOO happpyyyyy for you guys! :dance:

it's tempting, you know, not that there are any left, probably. if it was just me going, i'd do it in a second, but my mom says she is too old for GA now (she used to do it all the time :P) and i'd have to drag her and my brother there early when the schedule already may be tight :sad:. i think i'm going to sit in my semi-crappy seats for this one and i'll get my GA experience at wembley :D (even though there might be severe scheduling conflicts with me and wembley, i'm making SURE i get there, even though i might screw up my life in the process :lol:). besides, i had a MAJOR dose of coldplay-karma in jersey when i got upgrades...i can't complain about a stinking thing! :P

however, if someone backs out at the last minute and you're left with an extra GA ticket....you know who to call :sneaky: :P