✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should take some advise from Min :D

OMG Pris your sig! I love it!!!! :dance: And Chelsea, if you got all those confirmation emails, I am sure you are fine. Am I going to have to yell at you to stop worrying so much when we meet in May? :P

Now that i booked the flights i had to do something to my sig :D

I'll think of a sign to make related to my bday. Each of us will have an arts and crafts project.

Weeeee!!!!

I love arts&crafts proyects :wacky:

woo hooooo!!!!!! i am allready thinking balloons and streamers

forgive me I was just at a 5 year old pampered princess bday party and i am allready thinking Tiaras and Crowns for the boys

:lol:

OMG Pris your sig! I love it!!!! :dance: And Chelsea, if you got all those confirmation emails, I am sure you are fine. Am I going to have to yell at you to stop worrying so much when we meet in May? :P

hahaha, i don't mean to come across as a basket case :P. i worry, but my worries are mostly kept on the back burner and i don't give myself ulcers or anything, i promise! i just say a lot of them on here because you guys can understand my coldplay worries whereas most everyone else is like "um, who cares?" :P

anyway, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :dance:

58 days until i am with my Brothers and Sister having the time of our life

the countdown has started, please all join me . i am not going to be the posting whore in this thread too. each day someone come up with a song tie in to the countdown

sarah, i'm looking at your sig and have a random idea for all you guys...would you guys consider taking the port jefferson/bridgeport ferry and then driving to hartford from bridgeport? it would shave a LOT of time off your drive (i have a house on montauk and most years we take the ferry to LI, shaving upwards of three hours off the trip) and unless they've raised the prices, it's not THAT expensive.

just a small notice of another option available to you in the nature of time-saving, but i have no idea of your plans or schedule, so it might not make any sense for you guys to do that. i just thought i'd mention it because i'm in a random mood and have done it that way myself many times :)

Hehe, don't worry Chelsea, your advice is always appreciated! :)

Well, we will be leaving from Christa's house, and she lives pretty far west on the island (not at point A on that map-- I picked a generic point in the middle of LI so I wouldn't be displaying where I live everywhere on the forum)-- so anyway, Christa lives pretty close to NYC so I don't know if would make sense to drive out the ferry, it might actually be faster to drive the whole way. :)

when it gets closer to showtime, i'm going to call the venue and ask for an idea of when to start lining up based on previous shows and what time they allow a line to form. i'm such a neurotic planner that i'll probably have a schedule and a timeline schematic all laid out for this, so anyone else is free to join the crazy overplanned chelsea bandwagon :P

and i live under that red dot near the CT/NY border labelled "danbury" :wacky:

when it gets closer to showtime, i'm going to call the venue and ask for an idea of when to start lining up based on previous shows and what time they allow a line to form. i'm such a neurotic planner that i'll probably have a schedule and a timeline schematic all laid out for this, so anyone else is free to join the crazy overplanned chelsea bandwagon :P

and i live under that red dot near the CT/NY border labelled "danbury" :wacky:

Oooh, good idea, I had actually thought about the same thing. So I think we should get them to tell us when people usually start lining up, and then get there a few hours before that! :P

Oooh, good idea, I had actually thought about the same thing. So I think we should get them to tell us when people usually start lining up, and then get there a few hours before that! :P

exactly, i plan to ask the person on the phone both when they start to allow a line to form AND when people usually start to get there to line up for GA, and then i think we should get there at least an hour before :P. i'm going to do the same for wembley. i INSIST on being close, dammit! :D

are we tail-gating at Coldplay concert?:lol: what a NY/NJ thing to do LOL

(maybe we should bring tea&biscuits instead, in keeping with the English theme???:P)

...dreaming of when the morning (of May 23rd) comes...in 57 days!!!

(sorry trying to use lyrics--LiJ--but it's not so easy, or i'm just not that creative:embarassed:)