✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes, that's still fine if you wanna show up almost when the concert starts. You'll still be close.

It's just me who would wait in line to be right up front because

(a) I'm short, as in 5'1''. Thus, I'll be screwed if I'm not in the front :/

(b) I love Coldplay so [or any other concert with a Pit I went to really]

Hey guys

Hey guys just wanted to make a topic saying this is my FIRST CONCERT EVER and Im so happy that it's Coldplay because they're my favorite band.

Now, here's my question

My seat is:

600, Row RR, Seat # 621

Will this be too far away?

Im not looking to smell chris, but will I at least see them fairly well?

Also, I wanna bounce a ballooon o.o;;;

While that is not one of the closest seats, I've heard that pretty much all the seats under the covered section (so long as they are not waaaay off to the side) have a fairly good view. When you don't take into account the lawn seating, it's actually a pretty small venue. There is a 3-D seating chart at the LiveNation page here: http://www.livenation.com/venue/meadows-music-theater-tickets which should give you an idea of what your view will be like. Hope a balloon makes its way up to your seats! :)

we live for the pit!!!!!

Gosh, I wish a PIT suddenly pops up tomorrow at the West Palm Beach venue for the general sale, like it happen for this venue, and Atlanta, and Buffalo, and DC, and Pittsburgh, and Camden NJ

But I have no luck! the Coldplay Karma is not with me :bigcry:

my first set of tickets have been shipped, the ones in section 400. i'm awaiting an email telling me my GA ticket has been shipped.

however, funny story :dozey:.

the first set of tickets i got in the presale, the ones in section 400 for me and my mom and brother, i ordered using my mom's credit card. fine. however, the next day when i impulsively decided to buy a GA ticket for me, i used my debit card, which is tied to my own bank account. i knew i was running low on funds i myself have earned, since i haven't held a real job in a year and a half now and i didn't make much nannying this summer, but my parents throw decent sums of money in there to cover my uni groceries and that kind of thing. i rarely check the balance because my dad watches it and keeps it beefed up when it's getting low.

however, buying the GA ticket overdrew the account by $16 :lol:. whoooops. i thought i had more of my own earned money in there! :P

no worries now, my dad immediately transferred more money in there and all is well. however, i'm sliiiightly worried that might have affected my GA ticket, not having enough funds to cover it at the time of purchase. however, i got a confirmation email saying the purchase went through and nothing suspicious after that, so i'm not too too worried, though i hope i get an email in the next few days saying it was shipped :uhoh:. otherwise it's section 400 for me :P.

sorry, i'm rambling a lot on CPing today :lol:. don't mind me.

LOL Chelsea:rolleyes: I just yelled at you in the Wembley thread over your worrying!LOL

I'm sure your ticket purchase is fine, most accts cover you if you go over a bit, you probably get charged something extra though, but no biggie.:wink:

and yeah I can't stop myself from typing away all over, too(I thought I got it outta my system on Friday already...guess not!:P)