✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i am sooooooooooo excited

ok, ok i will do countdown tomorrow, something from parachutes of course. i think i am going to make a t- shirt. i need this concert. i had to put my hand down my dogs throat to prevent choking on a small piece of, of , i have no idea what she ate.

From new Roadie#42 blog:

In Hong Kong, they had a run through Rush Of Blood. Now there's a tune I haven't heard for a while. I remember JB's solo on that being a nightly highlight of the show for me way back when. I can see it floating across the summer air rather nicely on the outdoor shows later in the year. They've also recently given Swallowed In The Sea, Warning Sign and several others a go - not to mention a few brand new songs they've been kicking about.

Squuuueeeeee!!!:dance::dance::dance:

If they play Warning Sign in May, are you going to faint, Christa???:laugh3:

I just got the tix in the mail!!!!:dance:

oh and...."the sun will shine, on this heart of mine" in 56 days!!!

(Daylight)

ahem, am I gonna have to be the one to do the countdown?!?!:uhoh: (Or maybe I should drop it until 1 month before?!?)

I don't think I'm as clever as Christa when it comes to picking up the quotes:embarassed:

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You got the tixx :dance:

Are they pretty??? :P

And i'll help with the countdown, even though i'm not really good at it either :D

my mom said our three tickets came in the mail yesterday, and my GA one should be incoming shortly :dance:

Awesome Chelsea :cool:

omg i am sooooooooooo excited

ok, ok i will do countdown tomorrow, something from parachutes of course. i think i am going to make a t- shirt. i need this concert. i had to put my hand down my dogs throat to prevent choking on a small piece of, of , i have no idea what she ate.

I've been thinking of doing a tee as well, but i really wanna wear my daahf t-shirt, so i'll probably just go with that :D

and a hoodie, 'cause i'll probably be freezing with your "summer" weather :uhoh:

Hope your dog is better now Christa :confused:

Any of those and I would be :dead: too. Just as long as they don't ditch Politik for anything else... that would seriously upset me. :cry:

Yes, please don't ditch Politik!!! :wreck:

That song must rock even more in front row :cool: :dance:

Oh, and since Christa mentioned about something from Parachutes, here we go:

"Here I am and I'll take my time, here I am and I'll wait in line always" in 55 days :dance:

from Parachutes, the actual song

i say if they haven't added warning sign to the setlist by may 23, we do major sign-spam and see if that gets us anywhere :sneaky:

i think i'll explode if they add warning sign, swallowed in the sea AND glass of water :bomb:. those are three of my all-time favorites (if i'm being picky, i'd ask for shiver too :P). i HOPE they add glass of water...it's about time!

guy doesn't like to do shiver...... hmmm.

54 days until we look in your direction and you will pay us all attention cause ya know how much we need ya and we will be in the front row withour banners

ok, i know i took some liberties with that one

guy doesn't like to do shiver...... hmmm.

54 days until we look in your direction and you will pay us all attention cause ya know how much we need ya and we will be in the front row withour banners

ok, i know i took some liberties with that one

I love it! You are a Coldplay-quotes-countdown genius!:D

and Chelsea, they HAVE been playing GoW for the Asia/Aussie tour, so I'd think they'd keep pretty much the same setlist in May. (but plsss add AROBTTH & Warning Sign! I know Shiver would be a miracle:rolleyes:,and anyway I'd rather have AROBTTH--one of my faves:dance:)

yeah, i read that guy does not like to do shiver anymore. i hope i am wrong. the Berrrywomen will know more about this than i do . i love GOW i really hope they mix it up a little. i did start a thread called "what songs from a previous album would you like added to the set list" so please go and comment so i dont have to keep bumping it like a proud thread momma would do

and in an elvis voice cooky "thank you, thank you very much" on my choice of countdown verbage

yeah, no more concerts, coldplay especially, for me for a longgg time :lol:. i'll have seen them SIX times in a year by the time september rolls around...even my mom is beginning to think i'm a bit ridiculous, and she's seen pearl jam upwards of 20 times in as many years :dozey:. sometimes i feel a bit ridiculous for seeing them so much and i don't like to tell people, but it never affects anyone else for better or for worse (though perhaps it did this time with the bank account incident :lol:) and it's so worth it every time that i don't care what anyone else thinks ever :D. i just don't like having to try to explain myself all the time :rolleyes: