✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Aug-2009: Coldplay Headlining All Points West Music & Arts Festival, New Jersey

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dp. i just got an email from the newsletter and tried to post but it came out way too big will try to make smaller and post

ALL POINTS WEST IS BACK

That's right and this year is even better! We've been working hard since last year to bring you a fantastic lineup, larger beer gardens with views of the stages and additional transit options. How do FREE rides on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail line throughout the weekend with your ALL POINTS WEST tickets sound? We will keep you updated on all things ALL POINTS WEST throughout the next couple of months but remember you can always go to APWFESTIVAL.COM for information. First up, the lineup!!!!

topA.jpgposter.jpg

top.jpgPRE-SALE BEGINS THURSDAY, APRIL 2ND @ NOON

PASSWORD: WRXP 3-Day Passes:

$199.00 + applicable service fees (PRICE IS LIMITED TIME ONLY)Single-Day Passes:

$89.00 + applicable service fees

buybtn.jpg

PUBLIC ON SALE FRIDAY, APRIL 3RD @ NOONbarA.jpgJOIN US ON FACEBOOK, MYSPACE & TWITTER

We're on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! Add/follow us,

discuss the lineup, write on our wall, and check out the artists! btn_facebook.jpg btn_myspace.jpg btn_twitter.jpg

barB.jpgTRAVEL INFORMATION

Need to book a Flight to Newark, JFK or LaGuardia airport for All Points West? CLICK HERE!

Don't forget to book your Hotel, CLICK HEREbarC.jpgThank you for your continued support and for being a part of the

All Points West Music & Arts Festival.barD.jpgUnsubscribe | Privacy PolicyAEG LIVE - 714 W Olympic Blvd Ste #303 • Los Angeles, CA 90015

I suck at the computer, but i tried

VIP Seats are massively expensive and it looks like the Streamliner($189/day) one is not that good since they don't offer an option for where you want to stand. Only the ridiculously expensive platinum one($439) has that option.link These sound like a complete rip-off aside from the private bathroom lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd reply just to help out people who don't usually attend festivals like this.

GETTING THERE:

You can take the ferry from Manhattan, drive or take NJ light rail (if you live in LI, I recommend driving)

LINEUP:

Much better and well-rounded than last years. I would go all 3 days if you can.

ONCE YOU GET THERE:

It's standing room only. Also, don't camp out all day and not expect people to push up suddenly when the headliner is about to go on. It's just part of the deal for festivals.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
okay, i REALLY want to go to this.

i might get some tickets on ticketmaster, i'm not sure yet.

but i have a question. what the hell does VIP mean? :P

DO IT! :evil:

I believe with the VIP package you have access to a seperate VIP area (which probably just means you'd have your own shorter bathroom and food lines) and then you get actual seats for the show, though I've heard that they're not up front or anything, just some grandstand at the side. :thinking: I don't know how true that is, so don't quote me on it. I think I've come to accept the fact that I won't be able to get up front for Coldplay, just see as many bands as I can and enjoy the show.

DO IT! :evil:

I believe with the VIP package you have access to a seperate VIP area (which probably just means you'd have your own shorter bathroom and food lines) and then you get actual seats for the show, though I've heard that they're not up front or anything, just some grandstand at the side. :thinking: I don't know how true that is, so don't quote me on it. I think I've come to accept the fact that I won't be able to get up front for Coldplay, just see as many bands as I can and enjoy the show.

i REALLY want to!! i just might not be able to eat for a couple weeks. :laugh4:.

hm. that's odd. especially since the tickets are $100 dollars more. :dozey:.

thanks for the tip, though! :D!

i'm with ya. the music is the main reason i'm there anyways. :wacky:!!

i wonder how many people the place holds anyways. :thinking:.

EDIT: that's creepy. i used a smiley at the end of every sentence........:uhoh:!!

i REALLY want to!! i just might not be able to eat for a couple weeks. :laugh4:.

hm. that's odd. especially since the tickets are $100 dollars more. :dozey:.

thanks for the tip, though! :D!

i'm with ya. the music is the main reason i'm there anyways. :wacky:!!

i wonder how many people the place holds anyways. :thinking:.

EDIT: that's creepy. i used a smiley at the end of every sentence........:uhoh:!!

The ticket price really isn't so bad when you think about how you could easily spend more than that on tickets to see JUST Coldplay. Or at least, I know I have, many times. :blush: It's like $90, and you get to see Coldplay plus a bunch of other bands... I personally can't wait to see Elbow!!! :dance: So in sum... totally worth the price, and not eating for a week. :P (Plus you know you wanna have a Coldplayers meetup :smug:)

And I like each sentence ending with a smiley... it looks like a poem or something! :lol: