✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Aug-2009: Coldplay Headlining All Points West Music & Arts Festival, New Jersey

Any chance he'll be around for Coldplay's performance and help out on Lost?? :P

Yeah, that thought came to mind...could be a possibility, even though he's playing Friday and Coldplay will be Sunday...

the VIP section is very misleading. I figured that it'd be great seats. Well when I saw the map for the show the VIP was all the way in the back. I mean they may have changed it but i don't think so.

Ooooh, I hope they haven't changed it, there's still hope for us for decent spots then!:dance:

Wait, I just saw this on the APW site:

They have two types of VIP tix--"Streamliner" & "Platinum"

Platinum

This year, we also have the Platinum package available ($439/day). It includes

• a VIP Entrance - breeze through our specially staffed entry gates
  • a VIP Viewing Area - watch the show from the VIP grand stand
  • a VIP Private cash bar garden featuring mixed drinks and beer
  • VIP Lounge Access - an air conditioned, fully furnished VIP lounge with complimentary hors d'oeuvres and refreshments served throughout the day for you to munch on while you take a break from all the action outside
  • access to the VIP Only air conditioned bathroom trailers
  • Platinum Viewing - choose either the "Producers Platform" near the soundboard, or "Front Row Pit" to get as close as possible to the stage

Let's hope people will be so into the "air conditioned bathrooms & lounge" they won't have time for the front row pit option :bomb:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's at least 6-8 people so far. We need a game plan of where to meet since the festival is sprawling.

on another note, I'm so tempted to get these half price 3 day passes on ebay but it's too tiring to go to 2-3 days. But the price is so good.

ill be there at around 330 4 with my strawberry swing sign. I wanna check out elbow and echo hopefully ill see you guys there just yell sean if you se a redhead. Hope everyone has a great time.

ps does anyone know if the set will be shortened i was listening to rxp last night and it sounded like jay z was on till like 1100 after he started at like 9.

Hey guys!

My San Fran trip was pushed back.

And I might, might, might spontaneously get some tickets for this.

:stunned:

It all depends on if my mom, the only Coldplay fan I know, wants to go. She can drive to NY, I can't. :P

So, I'll let you know! Don't get your hopes up, though.

Wheee!! Hope you can make it!! :dance: