✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Parklife' is a legend!! A GREAT album, my fave of Blur!!

Aaaaaaaw, they remind me of when I was young, my mates in that period were also big Blur fans and we went every saturday to the same disco, when Blur and other cool bands were played...

*is nostalgic, sniiifff*

my fav was song 2..........although coffee and tv was also very good! i was a weeeeee bit too young to appreciate their music 10 years ago but now i love them :D they are definately better than a certain rival band of theirs.............

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Blur reveal new album plans!

Blur, one of my favourite bands next to coldplay have finally given plans on their new albums. After the departure of the guitarist Graham Coxon, Damon Albarn as been abit hesitant about it. anyway here's what the article said,

Blur are to record their "basic" new album as a three piece after Graham Coxon decided to continue as a solo artist.

Singer Damon Albarn has revealed that with no sign of Coxon rejoining his old band, Blur will record the follow-up to 'Think Tank' without an additional guitarist. As a result, the sound will be completely different.

"There is a Blur record at the moment but it's very basic," explained Albarn of the album, which could be out next year. "The reason why it's so basic is we decided that if we're going to make another record it's just got to be the three of us and I've got to play guitar. And because I'm such a rudimentary guitarist it has to be really stupid and basic punk rock."

here is a link to the article

http://www.nme.com/news/blur/21115