✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

The Sun isn't a very reliable source' date=' but this brings hopes. previous sources commented that Graham doesn't really want to re-unit... we'll see how this ends[/quote']

Understatement of the century that Nik.

It would be nice for Blur to rejoin together, do one final album before calling it a day and moving into different directions.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blur sucks - one good song ever (coffee and tv).

their claim to fame is that they beat Oasis head-to-head in a singles battle.

Kings of Britpop? Laughable.

Oasis IS Britpop. Fook off.

And you would know how?

Graham has thought about going back for so long now, I really wish he's just go. I want to see them live all for of them really badly. Of course it will never be Blur like it was five years ago but it d still be THEM.

Well the BBC is certainly being cautious in how it repeats the story:

30 Dec - The rumours of a Blur reunion in 2007 are being further stoked by the tabloids - the Sun newspaper quotes a source saying Graham Coxon will head into a studio with the rest of the band as soon as Damon Albarn completes his tour with The Good The Bad & The Queen in February.

Alex James told 6 Music a fortnight ago that Graham's return was closer now than ever.

It is hinted that the comeback will be short-lived, plans focussing on one last Blur album with the original line-up to bring closure to the band.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/news/news_in_brief.shtml

The rumours of Graham rejoining blur have been going on for ages.

And for the people who say Blur only got famous for that 'Britpop' battle in 1995 (which neither band won), needs to start listening to proper music, Blur were around in 1989, they were one of the best bands of the 1990's.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the video to 'Sunday Sunday' yesterday and it reminded me why I love them so much. I often need these moments. Ah, I still got half an hour until I need to go maybe I can go and watch Starshaped, I havent in ages.

Blur are/were/whatever definitly different to all the other bands I listen to.

• 1 month later...
:lol:

Oasis = Beatles tribute band

I don't think that is a fair thing to say. Its not like they've stolen riffs from the beatles.

And also they have changed their style so much from album to album showing their true creativity.

:lol: (p.s. that was all sarcasm)

Now that's a really good new. Love Blur. Haven't been listening to them for ages though...

P.S. The suit rocks! :wacko:

P.P.S. Oasis kinda sucks! :dance:

Not that bad though... I think I don't dislike them that much after I heard Elliott's Supersonic cover :anxious:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...