✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Elbow

SuchARush

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Elbow thread! Sorry to be off topic but I'm just discovering all these great threads. :D I was at the MEN gig and I loved it, although I've not been a fan for too long so wasn't that familiar with some of their older stuff. I still haven't seen the South Bank Show special, was away when it was on, I will get round to it though. :)

• 1 month later...

Guy Garvey's cameo on the new Massive Attack album: http://massiveattack.com/blog/2010/02/05/flat-of-the-blade-film-by-ewan-spencer/

And their endorsment on Music Matters...

Music Matters

Music Matters is a collective effort by artists and all those who work in and around music to remind listeners of its enduring value. Click here to find out more and watch some amazing short films about inspirational music or join Music Matters on Facebook.

Yeah, there's a group on Favebook trying to stop the usage of Grounds For Divorce in advertisment and so on.

Facebook campaigns/petitions are hilarious(ly pathetic). I fail to see the big deal. It's not "selling out" and it gives the band the exposure that they totally deserve.

I think I'm finally starting to like Elbow.

Yay! :D

• 2 weeks later...

'The Elbow Story' Nominated For Sony Radio Academy Award

Absolute Radios five part documentary about the history of the band, 'The Elbow Story: In Their Own Words', has the honour of being nominated for Best Musical Special at the prestigious Sony Radio Academy Awards.

If you've yet to listen to the Elbow story, you can do so now via the Absolute Radio website:http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/music/elbow/index.html