✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

bello-lo

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's terrible! I'm a bit shocked! :(

I didn't know her very well, but I've seen her twice in the front row when Coldplay performed in Hamburg and Berlin last year. She was probably one of Coldplay's biggest fans I'd say.

It's a very sad day and my thoughts go out to her friends and family.

RIP

For the people who didn't know her, Nettie (or Jen, however you prefer) was an absolute legendary fan here and on other music boards. crazy as hell, but she loved music and the band members and as many have 'spotted' her on front rows or pictures in magazines and etc, always there for a good gig!!

I didn't know her too well, but knew of her before we even met and from the small time we spent together pre and post sheffield gig she was basically one of those people who is just UP and lively and funny.

again, RIP Jen.

There is a whole thread dedicated to her on the Kasabian board and for a lad Ryan who is a huge Kasabian fan who is still critical, we talked Coldplay alot as I recognised her from pics I'd seen of her with the lads, she was planning on attending for Wembley shows, she was crazy, but such a lovely lass, always on the barrier.

so sad.

There is a whole thread dedicated to her on the Kasabian board and for a lad Ryan who is a huge Kasabian fan who is still critical, we talked Coldplay alot as I recognised her from pics I'd seen of her with the lads, she was planning on attending for Wembley shows, she was crazy, but such a lovely lass, always on the barrier.

so sad.

There's also a thread dedicated to her and her friend on kaiserchiefs.co.uk:

http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/message-board/viewtopic.php?t=27505&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Really a very sad story! :\

RIP

This is absolutely shocking to me. I'm almost speechless right now.

I've hadn't chatted with Jen in while :(

She was a personality unlike any other and I'd kick myself everytime we would discuss the latest band she was headed to. Legendary status is right I'd say one of my life goals was to travel to London and run into her at some random gig.

I miss MyColdplay.com and the small message board that was on there.

Damn, this is so tragic. Life is so unfair to the best of us. Seriously, Rest in peace.

I had never met her, but it's almost as if I had known her because of her "legendary" fan status.

that's true.

i saw her at the hamburg and berlin gigs last year but we didn't talk. but she was still a member here when i joined some years ago.

wow. this is horrible and really shocking. :\