✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

bello-lo

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I didn't know Jennifer/Nettie personally or had the opportunity to meet her but would like to send my condolences to her friends and family. We were only chatting about that pic of her with Chris pulling a funny face in the Chris thread last week. It makes you realise yet again how life is so short and we must grab every chance we can to make the most of it while we are here. XX

Oh my god all these pics with the boys...

I guess they know her well, right ? Maybe should we ask the Oracle if they know about this tragic accident... :\

I think they know her.

I remember that last year I read on her site, MyColdplay.com that the day of her birthday they send her wishes during an interview on a radio.

I'll miss her anyways :bigcry:

I've heard so much.

Didn't she get wished a happy birthday by coldplay in an interview once?

I have it on my iPod.

Oh fuck, is that her? I was only listening to that Podcast the other day. To all the family, friends and loved ones of Nettie/Jen.... may you find peace.

To Nettie, I hope your Ipod in the sky plays Coldplay on a loop, just like I hope mine will when the time comes. Rest in peace, fellow Coldplay devotee.

Lucy

xoxo:kiss:

Woah, i forgot about this picture, i haven't seen it in so long!

Good times...she looks so happy. We had such a laugh that festival...

Yeah... do you remember the idiot guy who couldn't work the camera? That was such a funny moment. Glad he finally worked it out and got this picture.

:bigcry:

This is so sad! :bigcry:

she was such a loyal berrygirl! she ran his website for him and everything! :bigcry: i wonder how she died tho?! was she sick? that might explain why she stopped guyberryman.net and mycoldplay!

:cry: ahh rest in peace Nettie

OMG! Very sad news...:cry:

I´ve never actually met her, but we used to talk back in 2006, she was the first berrygirl I knew..... :bigcry:

And I used to go on mycoldplay.com and guyberryman.net almoust everyday.

RIP Nettie. We´ll all miss you :kiss:

This is sad news. :stunned:

I have never talked to her but I saw her in Hamburg.

A few weeks ago I thought of her because mycoldplay wasn´t there anymore..and I loved her website. She must have been a very interesting person.

RIP.

Even I loved her site!!

She must have been one dedicated coldplayer.

:(

RIP

Damn, I can't believe I came back after two days away from home to find this sad news. I've never met her in person but I had the chance to talk to her through the board and sometimes by e-mail as well back in the days.

RIP Jen

OMG :shocked2: this is really really shocking!!!

Though I've never really talked to her I read her posts when I joined this forum and at this time I visited her site mycoldplay.com every day like I did and do with this place :( I was so sad when I found out that mycoldplay.com wasn't working anymore and always wondered what happened to her or to her site :sad2:

When I posted pictures into the Chris thread I often used pictures I found on her site and I was always amazed about how dedicated she was to Coldplay with all her pictures of her and the guys...

this is very sad :cry: R.I.P Nettie

PS: I think it's a very good idea to let the boys know...they'll surely remember her since she was so amazingly close to the band as a fan!!

OMG :shocked2: this is really really shocking!!!

Though I've never really talked to her I read her posts when I joined this forum and at this time I visited her site mycoldplay.com every day like I did and do with this place :( I was so sad when I found out that mycoldplay.com wasn't working anymore and always wondered what happened to her or to her site :sad2:

When I posted pictures into the Chris thread I often used pictures I found on her site and I was always amazed about how dedicated she was to Coldplay with all her pictures of her and the guys...

Nettie was in the handful of folks I first got to know here at Coldplaying. I too loved her Mycoldplay.com site and often snagged pictures from there to bring back to threads here. We even swapped some US/UK periodicals with articles of the boys.

So sad to know she's gone.

I never spoke to Nettie (apparently she hadn't posted since '06), but I had heard of her from time to time by someone mentioning her. Regardless, this is a tragedy for this fanbase. Someone who had this much dedication to a band obviously contributed a lot - not only to the band themselves, but to the fan community. For that, Nettie, we thank you. Rest in peace.