✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

bello-lo

No idea if anything on this has already been posted I did look but One of Coldplay's, Kasabian's and Muse's biggest fans, Jen, tragically passed away on her way to the Eden session. All my thoughts and prayers are with her and herr family.

RIP Jen xXx

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Hero-praised-M5-motorway-crash/article-1137979-detail/article.html

jeniij.jpg

this is very sad :( she looks so happy...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow... Nettie.. she was such a sweet girl! She was always so enthusiastic and so nice. I remember when the old Coldplay forum was alive.. she was one of the few nice ones who actually loved the band :cry:

I hope the band gets the news as well.. I'm sure they recognize her and admire the great fan that she was.

RIP Nettie ..an inspiration to every Coldplay fan!

I can't believe this. I've only just heard about this now and I'm totally shocked as I'm sure everyone was when they heard this terrible news. Like most I didn't know her personally but remember her from when I first joined the forum. Her passion for music and her love for Coldplay and Guy in particular! was unmatched. My thoughts go out to her family and friends at this terrible time. RIP Nettie....rock on

This is so horrible. :bigcry: Kara sent me a message alerting me to this thread and as I sit here reading it, I just can't believe it's true. Jen was such a fab person. Crazy as all get out and such a sweetie. I had only sent her an email just a few days ago telling her that I would be sending her a copy of LRLRL soon and that I would call her when I got into London. I just can't believe she's gone. We were so looking forward to seeing each other again at Wembley. Jen came to the Dallas and Houston shows with me last year and stayed at my place for a week. I took her to Bass Pro Shops Outdoor world and laughed my ass off at her running about taking pics of all the guns and deer heads and shit. She had her pic made sitting on Santa's lap. She was a total nutter and I loved her to pieces. After the Dallas gig, we went to eat at Denny's and some woman working there asked her to marry her. :lol:

Here's me and Lori and Jen at the Dallas show.

P1120846.jpg

RIP Jen, the world is a duller place without you in it.

My deepest sympathies go out to her husband and family.

I'm going to send Debs a message and maybe she will let the band know about this.

Nooo! Nettie! :( RIP

Last time I talked to her, I sent her a message saying that I saw a pic of her at a Muse gig in Kerrang!, and apparently she won a contest. :wacko: Haha, that was sort of trippy.

Gah, that's so tragic and unexpected. :(

This is so horrible. :bigcry: Kara sent me a message alerting me to this thread and as I sit here reading it, I just can't believe it's true. Jen was such a fab person. Crazy as all get out and such a sweetie. I had only sent her an email just a few days ago telling her that I would be sending her a copy of LRLRL soon and that I would call her when I got into London. I just can't believe she's gone. We were so looking forward to seeing each other again at Wembley. Jen came to the Dallas and Houston shows with me last year and stayed at my place for a week. I took her to Bass Pro Shops Outdoor world and laughed my ass off at her running about taking pics of all the guns and deer heads and shit. She had her pic made sitting on Santa's lap. She was a total nutter and I loved her to pieces. After the Dallas gig, we went to eat at Denny's and some woman working there asked her to marry her. :lol:

Here's me and Lori and Jen at the Dallas show.

P1120846.jpg

RIP Jen, the world is a duller place without you in it.

My deepest sympathies go out to her husband and family.

I'm going to send Debs a message and maybe she will let the band know about this.

I saw the pics on her flickr of her in the store and stuff, it looked hilarious and she was having a wonderful time with you when she went out there.

This is so hard to get my head around :(

Good idea on the Debs message.

I saw the pics on her flickr of her in the store and stuff, it looked hilarious and she was having a wonderful time with you when she went out there.

This is so hard to get my head around :(

Good idea on the Debs message.

Her singing the music to the Dallas theme song as we arrived into town and being sad that we didn't have time to visit Southfork Ranch. :P

This is so sad for me even though I had nothing to do with her! Someone, like me, who is just a die-hard Coldplay fan is amazing and her dedication even surpasses mine! She is an inspiration to Music fans and Coldplay are so lucky to have fans like her. If I had a band and had fan's like Jen, I would be forever greatful! From what I've read she has been to countless Coldplay concerts, something which I would like to do when I'm older, and even met the band! She is an insperation to Coldplayers and will be missed

R.I.P :(

Goodbye Nettie, one of the biggest Coldplay fans

Jen, known as Nettie (here is her photo),

nettiemycoldplay.jpg

one of the biggest Coldplay's fans died in a car accident last night. Coldplayzone would like to tribute here as a friend and 'work colleague', that worked so hard for two of the best website about the band, MyColdplay.com and GuyBerryman.net. She was incredibly dedicated to her passion and left mark as one of the biggest supporters of the English band.

As Coldplaying and Facebook, Coldplayzone mourns this fantastic girl and just wants to say - Goodbye Nettie. We are very grateful for all you did for Coldplay. RIP.

l_31d410.jpg

l_32b010.jpg

l_66cf10.jpg

l_71c610.jpg

l_761410.jpg

l_c4b110.jpg