✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Jennifer/Nettie

bello-lo

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sad news indeed. I believe she started the 'Post Pix of Sexy Mr. Berryman' thread (amongst others) and was a massive Guy fan. It is a shock to hear that she is gone and as pennyroyal said, very humbling and reminds you how fragile life is. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family and friends at this difficult time.

I stopped at the store this morning on my way home from work with the intention of buying a card to send to her family. They were all so trivial and the more I read through them, the more depressed I got. What do I say to people that I never even met at the worse time of their lives?

I've just read through the thread and it's really sad :sad:. I think she was still posting here when I first joined, and even though I didn't know her personally, it's terrible to hear that such a dedicated fan is not with us anymore. This is really tragic news, she seemed like a really great and exciting person from all the pics posted in here. RIP.

I stopped at the store this morning on my way home from work with the intention of buying a card to send to her family. They were all so trivial and the more I read through them, the more depressed I got. What do I say to people that I never even met at the worse time of their lives?

I don't think it matters what you say and I always think it's better to send something, even if you know you can't make it better. At a time like this it's not the actual words but the fact that so many people care about her that will make the difference to her family. Just letting them know that you will miss her and are thinking of them - I'm sure they'd be really touched to know that she was so liked and respected by so many people.

RIP NETTIE.:cry:

I checked her website (mycoldplay.com) frequently since she was such an avid coldplay fan and always had good news updates/pics/posts from when she would go see the band wherever that might be. I was wondering what happened to her website as one day it was just gone. I thought she just stopped paying for the site..I had no idea it was for such a tragic reason. That just fills my heart with sadness to hear that she died doing something that obviously made her happy.

She will be missed..

I am utterly speechless. This is such heartbreaking news. I never was fortunate enough to meet Jen in person, but when I was new to the coldplay scene on the coldplay.com message board she welcomed me and we became quick online friends. We used to share pictures of coldplay shows we went to and I was always happy to let her put my pics on the mycoldplay site she ran, she would always be so excited to share her stories and hear mine. She was a wonderful person and my heart goes out to her family. I just can't believe she is gone.

Oh my goodness. :cry:

I was watching videos of Kasabian at Glastonbury just a few days ago and there she was front and centre, impossible to miss, as always. I wondered what she had been up to lately but her site was down when I went to look. I had no idea...

She was a force of nature even on a messageboard with typing. I can only imagine what she must have been like in person. Heh I remember when she actually talked her way into the Brit awards (was it?) a few years ago.

Wow.

This boggles the mind.

I've read Netties posts since way back in the old Coldplay.com forum days. Though I didn't know her personally, I'm sure many of us share a feeling of loss because we could relate to her passion for Coldplay and great music. Condolences to everyone here on the boards who knew her and especially her family.

:hug::hug::hug: