✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Quotes

TyM218

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

´´That's just about girls. It's weird that whatever else is on your mind, whether it's the downfall of global economics or terrible environmental troubles, the thing that always gets you most is when you fancy someone´´ :heart:

“Some people are into bondage... and some people are into crossdressing... and some people are into Coldplay. It's okay, I don't mind being a fetish.” :laugh3:

“I don't mind not being cool.”

“Well, I was swayed by boobs. Let’s face it. They’re fantastic.”

“I take the credit for being the only band member that everyone else has threatened to hit.”

My fav!!

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.”

:hug:

Heheh, here's a cute one:

"(X&Y sold) 46 copies. And four were returned. To Wal-mart."

8D

"Guy is the hottest member of the band."

"You're all hot!"

"Yes, we're all hot. But he's boiling."

"I met Guy in a lobby. We didn't like eachother. We still don't like eachother. 9 years of hatred."

"We're musically bisexual." xDD

"One of the first tours of America we ever did these two gay guys came up to us at the end and said 'The show was ok but you gotta have more light on you *points to Guy*." He did it in a fake gay guy voice...had me cracking up for hours

I wish I could see that :lol:

where's this one from?

I think it's from a Rove interview, but I can't remember which year :\

Thanks for the hint, Perrine!!

There weren't that many Rove interviews sadly...

(I love him!! Watch the Brüno interview on yt if you find the time!!!!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGIGv6aDJE]YouTube - Chris Martin - Rove [live] interview 2003[/ame]

from 3:40mins onwards

Full of great quotes btw...