✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Simpsons: Coldplay's Chris Martin among season 21 guests

forcin

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Coldplay on The Simpsons? The biggest popularity endorsement anyone can recieve! Even Tony Blair was so eager to appear on it and he did! Can't wait. The Simpsons - my favourite tv programme ever + Coldplay = nice!

Guest howyousawtheworld
I was watching an episode of the simpsons yesterday and it was one of the newer ones and I thought it was pretty good but with Coldplay in it, it's going to an AMAZING episode. Can't wait until it airs!

Definitely. The newest series of the simpsons is the best series in a long long time after a few fairly dodgy series during the 00s. But the recent series - a welcome return to the show after finding it's values in life meaning again rather than Marge getting breast implants etc.

Coldplay on The Simpsons? The biggest popularity endorsement anyone can recieve! Even Tony Blair was so eager to appear on it and he did! Can't wait. The Simpsons - my favourite tv programme ever + Coldplay = nice!

That's what I think! Homer is my idol for all the times!!!

x_af1f5093.jpg

Do you know this site: simpsonizeme.com ?

I simpsonized Chris and this is what he might look like as a yellow Simpsons character :D :

http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=mboeqwexzkrzqwcxylhgfolmrrtyqfal

I used this picture of chris:

17980coldplaydimmock2.th.jpg

btw I made one of Gwyneth as well ;):

gwynethpaltrowlastempre.th.jpg

http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=snlgadrqytemukzqktixlrkstloemzxh

I simpsonized Chris and this is what he might look like as a yellow Simpsons character :D :

http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=mboeqwexzkrzqwcxylhgfolmrrtyqfal

btw I made one of Gwyneth as well ;):

gwynethpaltrowlastempre.th.jpg

http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=snlgadrqytemukzqktixlrkstloemzxh

Haha awesome I didn't know this !

I'm sure that Chris will be more lifelike :P

I can imagine it already!

dfdfdek.png

:nice:

:laugh3::laugh3:

:lol: it does kinda look like him.

So true. The saying is you know you made it big or are the IT thing when you get to appear on The Simpsons.

This has to be the easiest $500 ever made by Coldplay. ($500 is the standard pay for doing a voice as a guest on an any animated show. Well, it was a few years ago).

I'm already creating fictional scripts in my head for this episode:

Homer: "Make Trade Fair? Pfft! If some guy in a pawn shop wants to trade me a slightly-used Blu-Ray Player for my priceless antique family heirlooms, let me have it!"

Lisa: "No dad! Coldplay is in favor of promoting equal trade among nations to help sustain their society!"

Homer: "You mean like Buy-One-Donut-Get-One-Free?"

Chris: "No, actually..."

Homer: "Quiet, James Morrison!"

Chris: "Chris Martin."

Homer: "Oh, you don't have to call me that."

:D

holy crap!!! lore the simpson's stole our dream and are putting in an episode!!! but will homer buy the coldplayer hotel and let all of us stay for free?

I'd do exactly the same as homer :P

I'm already creating fictional scripts in my head for this episode:

Homer: "Make Trade Fair? Pfft! If some guy in a pawn shop wants to trade me a slightly-used Blu-Ray Player for my priceless antique family heirlooms, let me have it!"

Lisa: "No dad! Coldplay is in favor of promoting equal trade among nations to help sustain their society!"

Homer: "You mean like Buy-One-Donut-Get-One-Free?"

Chris: "No, actually..."

Homer: "Quiet, James Morrison!"

Chris: "Chris Martin."

Homer: "Oh, you don't have to call me that."

:D

hahaha) Glorius!

Coldplay guest appearance on 'The Simpsons'

Coldplay's 'Simpsons' Cameo

Coldplay are to make a guest appearance on 'The Simpsons'.

The British indie band - lead by Chris Martin - will play themselves in a forthcoming episode in the long-running cartoon series.

The band will make their cameo when Homer Simpson wins the lottery and hires the group to play a personal one-off performance for him and his son Bart.

When Bart goes to the bathroom, Coldplay has to stop.

Executive producer of the show, Al Jean, said: "When Bart goes to the bathroom, Coldplay has to stop."

The animated show - now in its 21st series - has included many musical guests over its 20 years on the air including Michael Jackson, U2, Ramones, Aerosmith, Sonic Youth and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

the_simpsons-habf18-jazzy-pussycats-110.jpg