✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Florence + The Machine

Thx for the explanation! I still find it weird for her to sing a song that not hers and that don't concern her whatsoever, but hey, will we have new perfomance, so I'm happy :D

Don't think I posted that one, but I found a fanvid on YT of Flo that is very well done. The music matches really well the vid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDnkDziW48I]YouTube - Florence Welch Fan Tribute[/ame]

:heart:

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New "letters from America"!!!! After LA, now New York!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Gl73INNr4]YouTube - Florence and the Machine: Letter from New York[/ame]

:heart: And I agree with the drunken dude: Florence+The Machine take over your soul....!

:heart: And I agree with the drunken dude: Florence+The Machine take over your soul....!

Oh thanks for the video :nice:

I took at look quickly but I better watch it properly tonight when I'll go home because I didnt hear everything :lol:

Florence is such a beautiful woman. :heart:

That drunk dude made me laugh. :lol:

Precious as always. :)

I'm gonna wear my Flo shirt to class today, partly because my friend wants me to and partly because I JUST CAN. :D

What Flo shirt do you have??

I've got

Mine's just the album art. This one, except black instead of white. Picked it up at the show in December. I also saw a rainbow-ish one there but it just seemed too girly. It looks like there are less men's shirts available than women's, anyway.

Well, given that more women like Flo, that makes sense. :tongue:

:thinking: I've seen her in both England and France, and in each country there were as many as men as women.... I would say 60 % girls-40% men.

As for Flo's appearance in Gossip girl, well that's just as much as what was on the trailer :dozey:

And little news: Flo will sing alongside Aguilera and others at the Grammys for an Aretha Franklin hommage.

Yeah, I read about the Grammy thing yesterday, and the show is notorious for collaborations like that. Many of those collaborations completely bomb, so here's hoping Flo's contribution is a success. A couple artists like Arcade Fire are dong "secret" intimate shows here as warm-ups for the Grammys, but I haven't heard anything about Florence doing one. Oh well.

And I'm totally used to seeing more women than men at concerts...Coldplay springs to mind, for instance.

Yeah, I read about the Grammy thing yesterday, and the show is notorious for collaborations like that. Many of those collaborations completely bomb, so here's hoping Flo's contribution is a success. A couple artists like Arcade Fire are dong "secret" intimate shows here as warm-ups for the Grammys, but I haven't heard anything about Florence doing one. Oh well.

I think it will be a huge contrast between Flo effortless talent and Aguilera's over-the-top-screaming vocals! GO FLO AND SMASH THEM ALL!

And I'm totally used to seeing more women than men at concerts...Coldplay springs to mind, for instance.

:lol:

I'm always in "autistic" mode during concerts so I don't pay that much attention to ratios...

So good to see new faces in this topic!! We were so few at the beginning...

Found a very nice ITV of Flo's dad where he speaks about Flo, her success and how it affects her family. Very moving!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/feb/12/florence-and-the-machine-father-nick-welch

and apparently, Flo will sing 'Think' at the Grammys.

--edit---------

pre grammy ITV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fubbn4Nkw]YouTube - Florence and the Machine Grammy Awards 2011 - GRAMMYs Guided by TurboTax[/ame]

(and on another one Jared Followill from KOL said he loves Flo <3)