✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Florence + The Machine

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am6rArVPip8&feature=player_embedded]Florence + The Machine - What The Water Gave Me - YouTube[/ame]

Album #2 due November 7th. Paul Epworth has produced everything on it. He was behind Rabbit Heart, Howl, Cosmic Love, and Blinding on the debut album (basically, the best songs on there).

Just saw the music video and I couldn't help squeeing!! Flo at her best! I like the recording version :)

NME said that LP2 had 12 tracks. (+ 10000 about Paul Epworth, you can follow him on twitter, he gave a lot of Flo pic during recording sessions @paulepworth )

Just listened to "What the Water Gave Me" and really thought it was a strong single. I liked it better than a few of the songs on Lungs.

@Corkus, you think Rabbit Heart is one of the stronger songs on Lungs? It's actually my least favorite song, despite the fact that I adore that whole album. I still like it, but I just didn't care for it as much as some of the others.

• 3 weeks later...

10n9e1t.jpg

1. If Only for Night

2. Shake It Out

3. What the Water Gave Me

4. Never Let Me Go

5. Breaking Dawn

6. Lover to Lover

7. No Light, No Light

8. Seven Devils

9. Heartlines

10. Spectrum

11. All This Heaven and Too

12. Leave My Body

"Shake It Out" is the lead single and premieres at 7pm on Zane Lowe tomorrow. (hopefully the full version and not the radio edit)

10n9e1t.jpg

1. If Only for Night

2. Shake It Out

3. What the Water Gave Me

4. Never Let Me Go

5. Breaking Dawn

6. Lover to Lover

7. No Light, No Light

8. Seven Devils

9. Heartlines

10. Spectrum

11. All This Heaven and Too

12. Leave My Body

"Shake It Out" is the lead single and premieres at 7pm on Zane Lowe tomorrow. (hopefully the full version and not the radio edit)

ASDFASDFKJASDKLFJASLDGJQWEOPRTJUAWEKDNGLASDKBNAVPSDFASDF

:bomb:

ASDFASDFKJASDKLFJASLDGJQWEOPRTJUAWEKDNGLASDKBNAVPSDFASDF

:bomb:

Same here :D

I wondered that too. Been waiting for a studio version of that for 18 months now. Bedroom Hymns is also missing. But there will be a deluxe edition released with new B-sides, so maybe they'll both wind up on there...

May the Flo hear you! I've already pre-ordered the deluxe version of the album on the flotique xD