✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIRST POST UPDATED ## Pre-Wembley Coldplaying meet-up - Trafalgar Square @ 5pm (Thursday 17th Septem

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments of my picture taking abilities, but it was really the beautiful subjects:wink:

And now that you all love me:P, just keep that in mind ok? 'cause here are some vids from The Dublin Castle...

Quality is kinda crap, but it'll make you feel like you're drunk, too, as if you were really there!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

INCREDIBLE Cooky, thank you SO much, what an unforgettable night!!

Now, who took the pictures of my group hugs with so many of the lovely ladies of Coldplaying?

And, Noelia I wanna see that terrible vid you took of me being crazy that you promised not to put up the site here, please PM me for my email addy!! :)

Thanks for the compliments of my picture taking abilities, but it was really the beautiful subjects:wink:

And now that you all love me:P, just keep that in mind ok? 'cause here are some vids from The Dublin Castle...

Quality is kinda crap, but it'll make you feel like you're drunk, too, as if you were really there!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ooh!!! So great... I love it when Carla realizes that she's talking to camera. :P

People from coldplayzone just posted this and it showed up on my fb profile...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfg1UjWwxk]YouTube - London-Dublin Castle 17/09/09 Coldplayzoners on the road... Fix you[/ame]

You were all so DRUNK... :drunk: :dance: Its so great!!

I love it! You just can't help yourself:laugh3:

good times, good times....

:P I was IN HEAVEN that night, so ecstatic, so much fun, so many lovely people just celebrating life and Coldplay :sunny:

Bawhahaha!!

Ahhh thats was funny, embrace it man!

:laugh3:

After that night I know how fond of embraces you are young man!! :laugh3: :kiss: :cool: