✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIRST POST UPDATED ## Pre-Wembley Coldplaying meet-up - Trafalgar Square @ 5pm (Thursday 17th Septem

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so far here's the plan:

---> 5pm meet at Trafalgar Square (SW corner) :gossip:

---> ---> wave to the SkyArts webstreams* for coldplaying at the fourth plinth of Trafalgar Square (suggested by SueDeNimes) between 5-6pm :operator: :computer: :elvis:

---> ---> ---> somewhere to eat/drink (poss Texas Embassy, suggested by TheAngie, or where the majority fancy if not) :cowboy: :chef: :drunk:

---> ---> ---> ---> poss towards Dublin Castle in Camden (great pub with live music, suggested by coldpatrix) :guitarist: :drunk: :smoking:

* http://bit.ly/cpcam shortcut already created for those Twittering at the time! :D

Anyone any objections to the above parts?

:laugh3:I'm going all the way to London to have some Tex-Mex "American" food, I love it! I should get a souvenir t-shirt

tshirts.jpg

So I can say I went on vacation to London AND Texas :lol:

And The Dublin Castle...great idea!(can check that off my list) You see Ian, this is what I meant when I asked if Trafalgar was the only destination:rolleyes::P

Ok so far here's the plan:

---> 5pm meet at Trafalgar Square (SW corner) :gossip:

---> ---> wave to the SkyArts webstreams* for coldplaying at the fourth plinth of Trafalgar Square (suggested by SueDeNimes) between 5-6pm :operator: :computer: :elvis:

---> ---> ---> somewhere to eat/drink (poss Texas Embassy, suggested by TheAngie, or where the majority fancy if not) :cowboy: :chef: :drunk:

---> ---> ---> ---> poss towards Dublin Castle in Camden (great pub with live music, suggested by coldpatrix) :guitarist: :drunk: :smoking:

* http://bit.ly/cpcam shortcut already created for those Twittering at the time! :D

Anyone any objections to the above parts?

good plan :)

Would I need to get myself a tube pass for the meet-up?

(I'm going to try and talk with my line manager tomorrow about being able to use some extra hours worked last week to allow me to take some extra time off on Thursday to meet you guys :))

I've already met some of the coldplayers already whom are staying in Russell Square hostel, they are nice :D

Dave/Kite/Kon