✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIRST POST UPDATED ## Pre-Wembley Coldplaying meet-up - Trafalgar Square @ 5pm (Thursday 17th Septem

Ok so far here's the plan:

---> 5pm meet at Trafalgar Square (SW corner) :gossip:

---> ---> wave to the SkyArts webstreams* for coldplaying at the fourth plinth of Trafalgar Square (suggested by SueDeNimes) between 5-6pm :operator: :computer: :elvis:

---> ---> ---> somewhere to eat/drink (poss Texas Embassy, suggested by TheAngie, or where the majority fancy if not) :cowboy: :chef: :drunk:

---> ---> ---> ---> poss towards Dublin Castle in Camden (great pub with live music, suggested by coldpatrix) :guitarist: :drunk: :smoking:

* http://bit.ly/cpcam shortcut already created for those Twittering at the time! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like quite a few Coldplayers will already be in London before the Wembley concerts, so lets organise a full pre-Wembers Coldplaying meet up :D

If you are in town and would like to get together, please register your interest in this thread. If you have any :bulb2: :idea2: where to meet, when, what to do etc, please let everyone know in this thread. Most people will be staying in the vicinity of Wembley itself in the various hotels, so somewhere around that area would probably be favourite, but canvas for a different area if you feel the need :) If you haven't booked your accommodation yet, do it NOW because everywhere is FILLING UP! :o

Some useful links for places to meet are at:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=wembley+bars&meta=

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml/el/Wembley%3BMiddlesex/

Cheapest!: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=5

Don't worry if you can't make a meet-up before the shows, there is always the post-Wembley meet-up, most likely taking part at Regent's Park (weather permitting).

Keep an eye on this first post for details as they are confirmed by popular vote :sombrero:

Also please add yourself to the poll on this thread if interested, and also this social group for the 17th September.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for 'not sure yet' though I tend to say 'Yes!'.

The majority of people are located around Wembley so the meeting will probably take place there but I had to travel to get there as I am staying around the Euston area.

Unless it's not starting too late (which leaves me travelling alone late at night) I am in :)

We'll be booked into a hotel in Wembley by Thursday, as we're going to to both Fri and Sat's gigs so meeting around there would be perfect :nice:

Obviously it depends on what my four housemates want to do but I'd say it'd be a yes from me too :D

^Maybe you can get some coldplayers to help you move ;)^

There's already one I might rope into the gig :lol:. But my whole study group is going up in one big bus, and I'll only have two (very large) suitcases and a carryon bag anyway, so the moving shouldn't be the hard part :P.

Sad I'll have to miss this...OF ALL WEEKENDS, WHY DOES MY UNI HAVE TO START ON THIS ONE?! :angry:

We'll be booked into a hotel in Wembley by Thursday, as we're going to to both Fri and Sat's gigs so meeting around there would be perfect :nice:

Obviously it depends on what my four housemates want to do but I'd say it'd be a yes from me too :D

It's a yes from me too :D

Maybe my new BFF Jackie will let us have it inside Wembley. :P

:lol:

It's a yes from me too :D

Me too:D

Maybe my new BFF Jackie will let us have it inside Wembley. :P

That would be great Angie. Just go ahead and set that up, okay?:D

Yay for coldplaying meet-up! :dance: