✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil :devil:, this time he is a part of the band for me :lol:

ASSIGNMENT #12:

Somebody offers you ten million dollars to never listen to Coldplay again. You are currently dying of poverty. Do you take the money or spit in the mans' face?

ASSIGNMENT #12.1 (AMENDMENT)

You cannot think of another way out of this terrible mess. The offer is tempting. You're facing a very hard time ahead if you don't get the money to pull yourself out of this. Ten million dollars is no small sum, but would you be willing to sacrifice never hearing Coldplay again to get it? What do you choose?

Very cruel but I'm honest I would take the money *not feeling well at the moment*

ASSIGNMENT #13

If you could only watch one Coldplay music video for the rest of your life (and no others whatsoever), which one would it be?

Fix you

Quote:

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

Phil :devil:, this time he is a part of the band for me :lol:

Well, Phil does count, so that is fine :lol:

assignment #13

Shiver 'cuz it has all the band members when they were so young and adorable!!

Yeah they really were adorable back then, with their average everyday clothes and lol Chris's big hair and Rolling Stones shirt:D

ASSIGNMENT #1: Proof, In My Place, Ladder to the Sun, Crest of Waves, Yellow. At least I think I would pick those 5.

ASSIGNMENT #2 It’s so hard to chose between Chris and Guy… But I pick Chris.

ASSIGNMENT #3 Glass of water

ASSIGNMENT #4 Maybe the clocks single

ASSIGNMENT#5

Yes,

Lost+,

Bigger Stronger,

A ghost,

Reign of Love

ASSIGNMENT #6 They don’t come to the Oregon/ Washington area often enough. And theres no lyrics in the CD things.

ASSIGNMENT #7: Somebody earlier said the Roadie because he can set up a stage and call Coldplay over to perform on Mars. I agree.(=

ASSIGNMENT #8 Will.

ASSIGNMENT #9: I won’t be able to out drink any of them. And Guy would win.

ASSIGNMENT #10: Chris!!!!!!!

ASSIGNMENT #11 Phil, since he’s called “the 5th member of Coldplay”

ASSIGNMENT #12: Spit in the mans face, then take the money

ASSIGNMENT #13 Lovers in Japan

ASSIGNMENT #1:

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. Trouble

2. Amsterdam

3. Rainy Day

4. Til Kingdom Come

5. Politik [Live]

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys):

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

GUY BERRYMAN!!

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

Oooh, that's an interesting one.... Probably Yellow. It's not one of my top 5 faves, but it really attracts a lot of people.

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

I'm confused... I can pick a CD?

If a CD - A Rush of Blood to the Head

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

1. See You Soon

2. Square One

3. Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground

4. Low

5. X & Y

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

Holy crap.... let me think.......

I can't think of anything

How hard it is to meet them. They don't have backstage passes or anything.... I understand how crazy it would be though if it was possible.

Sorry for a st00pid answer.

ASSIGNMENT #7:

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Well if I was able to listen to the CD (o.o) probably A Rush of Blood to the Head.

If not, I would bring the Viva la Vida tour program.

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

Will.... He's seems pretty tough. HAHA

ASSIGNMENT #9:

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I can out drink Chris.... because I have never drank.

I would say Guy. ;)

ASSIGNMENT #10:

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?(Note:you may not become a mormon or move to a country where multiple spouses are permitted. And yes, even the guys must answer this question)

GUY GUY GUY GUY

ASSIGNMENT #11

Sigh....

I'm gonna have to go with Phil too. ;)

ASSIGNMENT #12:

Somebody offers you ten million dollars to never listen to Coldplay again. You are currently dying of poverty. Do you take the money or spit in the mans' face?

Spit in the mans face.

ASSIGNMENT #12.1 (AMENDMENT)

You cannot think of another way out of this terrible mess. The offer is tempting. You're facing a very hard time ahead if you don't get the money to pull yourself out of this. Ten million dollars is no small sum, but would you be willing to sacrifice never hearing Coldplay again to get it? What do you choose?

I choose to continue to listen to Coldplay.

ASSIGNMENT #13

If you could only watch one Coldplay music video for the rest of your life (and no others whatsoever), which one would it be?

Hm....

I like a lot.

Probably.... Lovers in Japan