✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Betty Confidential sources: Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Chris Martin to Leave Coldplay!

busybeeburns

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYBODY LOVES THE TABLOID WORLD!!! :D

Seriously, if the tabloids were always telling the truth, we probably wouldn't have any bands left.

I totally agree with corkus! God tabloids are such a stupid thing!

I am sure that Gwen wouldn`t do that if she loves Chris because she knows the band is a great wonderfull part of Chris` life.

And even if she did that I am sure that Chris will not leave his bandmates and friends behind!

Come on the man has spoken before about this! He told that in order to do that, hell would have to frozen, Gwyneth would have to leave him and he would have to be broken! :lol:

that won't happen... he can't live without Jonny

I think Chris should leave her and go solo.........

Then he and Jonny can get together.

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

I totally agree with corkus! God tabloids are such a stupid thing!

I am sure that Gwen wouldn`t do that if she loves Chris because she knows the band is a great wonderfull part of Chris` life.

And even if she did that I am sure that Chris will not leave his bandmates and friends behind!

Come on the man has spoken before about this! He told that in order to do that, hell would have to frozen, Gwyneth would have to leave him and he would have to be broken! :lol:

Agreed!

But this is why I love her.

gwyneth-paltrow-and-chris-martin.jpg

ONLY because Chris is happily in love. :heart:

Yeah, That's why I like her and don't hate her instead. She makes him happy and he loves her and that's what matters. I don't believe any of these rumors but if they were true...:veryangry2:

:sleeping: One more for the load of crap file.

Whenever anonymous "friends" start talking to tabloids it's usually all fabricated anyway. And I think she's a little bit better at choosing her friends than they would have you believe.

Spot on.

whether the report is true or not, all i know is if gwen causes a coldplay breakup, after she nabbed Chris Martin (sexiest man alive), she will have a very, very.... very large mob of Chris loving Coldplayer Girls out to jump her led by myself of course lol.

p.s.Chris ignored her nd walked away-- hahahaha thats the Chris I know and love

People on here who hate Gwyneth cause she's married to Chris are kooks. Total whackjobs.

If you're gonna hate her, hate her cause she's a pretentious bitch.

I quite like her though, I must say. It's not her fault, she doesn't know any better.

I don't hate Gwyneth for being married to Chris, but some of the shit she does/says can be annoying. I just think she can be oblivious that not all of us can live like she does.

If you can't afford her lifestyle, then don't read Goop or whatever you're getting that idea from. You're clearly not the target audience if you feel that way.

Again, she grew up that way. I don't believe she knows any better and frankly she shouldn't care. How the fuck would she know how to find bargain fashions or you know a cheap lifestyle? She's never experienced that, never had to.

You can't blame her for writing and talking about what she knows.

If you can't afford her lifestyle, then don't read Goop or whatever you're getting that idea from. You're clearly not the target audience if you feel that way.

Again, she grew up that way. I don't believe she knows any better and frankly she shouldn't care. How the fuck would she know how to find bargain fashions or you know a cheap lifestyle? She's never experienced that, never had to.

You can't blame her for writing and talking about what she knows.

Well-said.

This is just tabloid bullshit people. Don't believe it- there's not a grain of truth in there.