✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

in other more Noel related news, look at the wiki page, it looks like Jeremy Stacey is out and Chris Sharrock is in?!?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Gallagher%27s_High_Flying_Birds#Former_Members

Guess that means more/better drum solo/fills now then.

All they need to do is have Gem come on instead of Tim Smith and they'll be absolutely golden. What Tim does during the Champagne Supernova solo is such a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

19884059_1552185871522500_974795558789222128_n.jpg?oh=ae8e0559e0223bfd7fa369c5c3c7b362&oe=59CED1FF

"We are pretty much ready.

The tunes have been given a good polish.

Everyone has been reacquainted.

We have new members!

We are very much looking forward to seeing old friends and maybe making some new ones but what we are most excited about is sampling the delights of The U2 Catering Experience... widely regarded as THE MOST superior catering experience anywhere in the music business..see you out front....

AS YOU WEREN'T..KISS-KISS.. NG"

Oh god, it is Gem. Holy fuck, I really do believe this is the best lineup Noel's ever had (including Oasis days). He's got the best bassist he's ever had, the best guitarist, one of the better drums he's had, plus a bonus piano/effects player. Shit, this might make me a bigger NGHFB fan now than a Coldplay fan, legit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG new album? I knew he was recording but I didn't know it was coming so soon!

dat lineup

YES I am so happy Gem is back...he just has a way of playing that is less...heavy-handed? Same goes for Chris Sharrock vs Jeremy Stacey. Tim and Jeremy were very talented of course...I just feel they didn't quite complement Noel as well. While the setlists haven't required it so far, I hope Gem gets to sing! He has a good voice and sings on songs like Force of Nature and My Generation when played live. And of course he did some nice backups in Beady Eye.

Now, to see if we get Jesus back!

• Like 1

Can see Noel's artwork was influenced by AHFOD, haa.

Also, that first track, I can see Noel taking that line (you've got to get yourself together) from Up&Up, perhaps right after Noel gave his solo to Jonny while working on it?!

Definitely a departure from the usual Noel tunes. Maybe a bit more like that scrapped collab with Amorphous Androgynous?

• Like 1

Can see Noel's artwork was influenced by AHFOD, haa.

Also, that first track, I can see Noel taking that line (you've got to get yourself together) from Up&Up, perhaps right after Noel gave his solo to Jonny while working on it?!

Definitely a departure from the usual Noel tunes. Maybe a bit more like that scrapped collab with Amorphous Androgynous?

Yeah I was thinking exactly the same, a lot of AHFOD references here haha.

And I'm very excited to hear his new music, it sounds very different from what we are used to! The first two albums were great, but easily gets repetitive...

• 2 weeks later...