🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

Chris would go first, then Jonny and finally Guy would push Will off the chair and win :)

Nah, Jonny would simply sit on Chris and the entire game would fail because none would lose.

:rolleyes:

:charming:

Because they're too expensive! and kids don't get that much pocket money :P

* excuse the misquoting there.. couldn't resist.. * :D

hahaha :lol: I thought of that too when I posted :lol:

They're too expensive for them hahaha :lol:

Chris :rolleyes::wacky::dazzled:

hahaha :lol: I thought of that too when I posted :lol:

They're too expensive for them hahaha :lol:

Chris :rolleyes::wacky::dazzled:

:kiss: :laugh3: Although maybe if we all club together we can get them to come and play at our party LOL! ?

Now how to explain to them that their performance at this party will be involving musical chairs and Cake! :thinking::laugh3:

Well, if you mention there'll be cake, that'll be enough of a selling point for them right there. Jonny alone would bug the hell out of his bandmates if they turned down a gig with cake :p.

I didn't knew that people also played that in England. :lol:

It's funny how I used to play that when I was little. :D

I played that, too, and apparently I didn't get the point of the game, 'cause when the music stopped everyone else ran for a chair. Me, on the other hand? I just kept running around the chairs, smiling away :lol:.

Nah, Jonny would simply sit on Chris and the entire game would fail because none would lose.

:laugh3:

Hahahahaha, I think so, too. :laugh3:

Because they're too expensive! and kids don't get that much pocket money :P

* excuse the misquoting there.. couldn't resist.. * :D

Hehe, that sentence sounded familiar to me, too. :P Chris has got so funny quotes :D

:kiss: :laugh3: Although maybe if we all club together we can get them to come and play at our party LOL! ?

Now how to explain to them that their performance at this party will be involving musical chairs and Cake! :thinking::laugh3:

Yes, that would be great. Well cake is not the main issue, Jonny would even come for free :lol:

I give it a try...

all is okay ? :inquisitive:

Coldplay+p240013889.jpg

C: "YAWN!" *pokes out* "That was such a good nap! :smug: But where... What... JON! How did I finish in a clothes hamper last night?! :stunned:"

J: Chris, do you need to wash yourself a bit? There's plenty of towels here, of every dimension... Look, Will! :stunned: this one's so large 2 people could be wrapped in it! :thinking:... Chris, don't move, I'll take you to the bathroom... :whistle: :wink3:

W: Oh yeah, it's pretty large indee- What the... My zip's open! :shocked2: :embarrassed: *pulls up*

G: :freak: Gosh, I had such a terrible night, didn't sleep at all, and I'm damn tired, and I must look... *gazes at the mirror* ... Even sexier! :charming:

I give it a try...

C: "YAWN!" *pokes out* "That was such a good nap! :smug: But where... What... JON! How did I finish in a clothes hamper last night?! :stunned:"

J: Chris, do you need to wash yourself a bit? There's plenty of towels here, of every dimension... Look, Will! :stunned: this one's so large 2 people could be wrapped in it! :thinking:... Chris, don't move, I'll take you to the bathroom... :whistle: :wink3:

W: Oh yeah, it's pretty large indee- What the... My zip's open! :shocked2: :embarrassed: *pulls up*

G: :freak: Gosh, I had such a terrible night, didn't sleep at all, and I'm damn tired, and I must look... *gazes at the mirror* ... Even sexier! :charming:

:laugh3::laugh3: