✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would help you if I could... however I don't own a credit card nor have the money to buy them physically :(

Have you tried to contact Eduardo (coldplayer_rh)? I heard that he was buying tickets for the people who aren't able to buy them... I'm sure he'd be able to help :nice:

Yeah I did, but he had the same problem... and transferring the money to him or you would take like a week I think and the tickets'll probably sell out before then. :sad:

If you wire the money like using western union, it gets sent in minutes. I money grammed cash and Pris got my tickets for me. It took 10 minutes to send it. If you wire the money to Eduardo, I'm sure he would help you.

Spam? Moi?? :thinking: :P

Yes You! :lol:

Weeeeeee !!! :dance:

My 2 fav mexican girls in the golden circle, sounds so so great !!

:blush:

Squeeeee!!! :dance:

Awww, thankies Perrine :hug: You should come too :wacko:

Now that was mean :bigcry:

Okay I saw them too much in 2009... but this show is in 2010 XD

Seriously I would die to come there with you !

Yeah you should come Perrine! You can never see them too much!

Maybe you should start planning your next year's vacations :thinking:, what about.. uhm I don't know... Mexico? :wacko:

Well who cares if you are broke! You know, having lots of money isn't everything in this life! :inquisitive:... haha jk! ;)

Well, you never know, maybe you end up winning the lottery tomorrow! :shrug: That way you can come! :wacko:

I'm going to this concert too, but I am a little scared because I will be going by myself and I will be in the GA area. No one I know wants to take a trip to Mexico to see Coldplay so I will be all by myself. Yikes!!

So, to anyone else going....hi!

Well who cares if you are broke! You know, having lots of money isn't everything in this life! :inquisitive:... haha jk! ;)

Well, you never know, maybe you end up winning the lottery tomorrow! :shrug: That way you can come! :wacko:

In a few years, why not, but now I just don't earn money :bigcry:

nd... yes... but... I should play first :disappointed:

• 2 weeks later...