✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

wooot, tonight's performance on "wetten, dass" (germany) sounded really, really good :heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fwDLeiyYXg]YouTube- Robbie Williams - Bodies Wetten dass live HD[/ame]

btw, i LOVE the "you know me" vid - and song :wacky:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His appearance on ITV's "Loose Women" was fantastic. He took part in virtually the whole show and really seemed at ease from start to finish. Definitely worth checking out if you can locate it.:D

And from what I've heard so far, the new album could turn out to be his best yet. I really like the new single - it's classic Robbie.;)

The new album is fantastic! I've been listening to it for a couple of weeks now and I love it!

There's some classic Robbie on there mixed with a bit of the Rudebox era. I think it's going to do really well! :D

Oh and Loose Women... I haven't watched it yet cos I was at work but I have sky+ it and I'll get to it a bit later!

Really? I can't believe that you can't find some songs on there that you like...I think he's got some fantastic stuff on there.

Anyway that's just my opinion and I love Robbie so I guess I would probably like it anyway :laugh3: Although I wasn't impressed with Rudebox!!

Really? I can't believe that you can't find some songs on there that you like...I think he's got some fantastic stuff on there.

Anyway that's just my opinion and I love Robbie so I guess I would probably like it anyway :laugh3: Although I wasn't impressed with Rudebox!!

Neither was I. It's got to be "classic" Robbie all the way....................... :smug:

Anyone who appreciates "Failbie" is clearly detached from reality, so that's all you need to know............................ :lol:

Neither was I. It's got to be "classic" Robbie all the way....................... :smug:

Yeah my favourite album is Escapology by a long way. Rudebox had a few decent tracks but it wasn't "Robbie". This new album still has elements of Rudebox in places but it also has the classic elements too :D

Yeah my favourite album is Escapology by a long way. Rudebox had a few decent tracks but it wasn't "Robbie". This new album still has elements of Rudebox in places but it also has the classic elements too :D

So why are you working down in Devon?:confused:

Sorry I didn't comment on the album because I've already had it for about two weeks. I just wanted to get an actual copy.

As you said there's still elements from Rudebox but it actually works well. I love 'Starstruck', I'm actually surprised that it wasn't the first single from the album. 'You know me' is probably my second favourite song on it, couldn't get it out of my head when I first heard it. As for the ballads, I think 'Blasphemy' is an amazing song. I love the chorus of 'Superblind' but I'm not very keen on the verse. All in all a good album.

So Robbie has arrived at The Royal Albert Hall...

Let's see what happens, whether he performs on his own or whether we're going to see a reunion which would crush me, not because I don't want it but because I'm going to be gutted. We applied for tickets for this CIN concert and initially didn't get a code to buy them, then we were offered a code and a chance to buy them but due to the cost of the tickets, travel etc we decided against it.

Had I thought at the time that it looked like Rob might perform with TT, I'd have found the money from somewhere. I'm a massive TT fan and a massive Robbie fan so IF this does happen tonight, I'm going to be gutted :cry: :( :bigcry: :bigcry:

For what?:confused:

He was on "This Morning" today, but I haven't watched it yet.;)

It's the big concert at The Royal Albert Hall for Children In Need tonight that Gary Barlow organised ;)

Rob's not officially been announced but he was supposed to be one of the surprise guests I think, at the moment he's supposedly performing on his own as are Take That (although they're dueting with Paul McCartney too I think).

So obviously there is mucho speculation as to whether Rob and TT will be on the stage together at some point tonight.

Okay, got the album on Saturday and haven't stopped listening to it. I did a full review on my blog, but I'd say absolute favourites at the moment are Last Days of Disco, Starstruck, You Know Me, Difficult for Weirdos and Won't Do That. OH and Bodies.

Really love the whole album though. His voice sounds really strong too.