✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been watching the Electric Proms performance, and "Starstruck" sounded great. Robbie back to his very best after the big "fail" of Rudebox.:smug:

Plus at the end he performed "Video Killed The Radio Star" with its creator Trevor Horn, who was backing him. Excellent choice!!

Robbie Williams

I have just read Text TV from the German channel ZDF and found this valuable information for Robbie Williams fans or followers:

ZDF is going to transmit Robbie William's "comeback concert" on Saturday, 7 November 2009 at 0.00, i.e. midnight. Transmitted will be 60 minutes out of the about 90-minute-long "comeback concert". Robbie Williams played some new songs as well as some of his greatest hits such as "Come Undone", "Millennium" and of course "Angels".

In the German ZDF TV programme "Wetten, dass" planned to be transmitted on Saturday, 7 November, Robbie Williams is going to sing his comeback single "Bodies", that debuted at the top position in the German single chart.

I have this information from German Text TV (ZDF) - Wednesday, 21 October 2009

For your information: Robbie William's hit single "Bodies" debuted last Sunday at position no. 2 in the English single chart (sent on BBC, Radio One).

According to BILD he's doing a secret gig in Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg district tomorrow... Glad that thanks to that newspaper everyone knows about it now lol. :laugh3: He will then return to Berlin in 2 weeks again to perform at the MTV EMA's.

I've just been watching the Electric Proms performance, and "Starstruck" sounded great. Robbie back to his very best after the big "fail" of Rudebox.:smug:

Plus at the end he performed "Video Killed The Radio Star" with its creator Trevor Horn, who was backing him. Excellent choice!!

+1000000

I've managed to see some vids of this concert on YT and I'm glad to see Robbie back at his best!!!! :smug: Now, hope I could catch him on his future tour!!

they just said on the radio that there are approximately 1000 people for his open air secret gig in berlin (starting in 40 minutes) - well, that's not very much :thinking: on the other hand, i guess a lot of people either haven't heard about it or have to work.

Robbie Williams

Don't miss this GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE - on ABSOLUTE RADIO - FOR YOUR FAVOURITE SONG/songs of the DECADE.

You can choose between all the top 75 chart songs of this decade. There are

13 COLDPLAY SONGS you can vote for as SONG OF THE DECADE: :

Clocks

Fix You

In My Place

Scientist

Speed of Sound

Viva la Vida

Yellow

LiT II

Lost

Shiver

Talk

Trouble

Violet Hill

You can vote for the following ROBBIE Williams songs as SONG of the DECADE:

Advertising Space

Come Undone

ETERNITY

FEEL

Kids

Let Love be your energy

Lovelight

Misunderstood

Radio

Rock DJ

Rudebox

Sexed Up

She's Madonna

She's the One

Sin Sin Sin

Something Beautiful

Something Stupid

Supreme

Trippin'

There is a thread somewhere about this voting opportunity called "Vote vote vote ... " where you can read more.

I was glad for this voting opportunity and voted for a host of favourite songs from this decade. :)

I voted for 7 COLDPLAY songs (VIVA LA VIDA, CLOCKS, FIX YOU, IN MY PLACE, YELLOW, SCIENTIST and SPEED OF SOUND) and 9 U2 songs (ONE together with Mary J. Blige, MAGNIFICENT, I'll Go Crazy, WITH or WITHOUT You, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, BEAUTIFUL DAY, Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of , Walk On and The saints are coming (together with Green Day - voted for Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams), Killer's Human, and Robbie Williams' Eternity, Feel and She's the One.

But I really hope for VIVA LA VIDA, Fix You, In My Place, Yellow or CLOCKS as FINAL WINNERS

U2's ONE is not quite as good with Mary J. Blige - IMO. I voted for it, but I prefer the version where Bono is sitting at a table smoking and singing this song.

The Latest overview of songs in the past 24 hours - at 23:08 Danish time - it is now midnight):

01. Killers: Mr Brightside

02. COLDPLAY: VIVA LA VIDA :):D :thumbsup::dance::dance::dance::dance:

03. COLDPLAY: FIX YOU :):D :thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

05. COLDPLAY: The SCIENTISTS :):D :thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

07. Kings of Leon: Sex on fire

08. COLDPLAY: YELLOW :):D :thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

10. COLDPLAY: CLOCKS :):D :thumbsup::dance::dance::dance:

But go and vote - the link can be found on the new thread called "Vote Vote Vote ...." (can't remember the entire thread name, only the 3 times "Vote").

His new songs sounded amazing at the Electric Proms last week.

I was lucky enough to be there and Robbie was on top form. He sang and danced through the hour and a half and he looked like he was loving it! He's definitely back and I just hope that people outside his regular fans will give the album a shot

:D

Sal, if you can't catch the highlights on BBC 2, you will prob be able to watch them on the yi Player.

Thanks! It is indeed, I'm listening to it right now.

I was lucky enough to be there and Robbie was on top form. He sang and danced through the hour and a half and he looked like he was loving it! He's definitely back and I just hope that people outside his regular fans will give the album a shot

:D

I totally agree. Great show, I wish I could have been there.

I guess they will. A lot of people will have heard his new songs on Electric Proms and it's out just before Christmas which helps.

Yeah, but he'll be competing with the X Factor winner :(

I've got my fingers crossed though. It''l be my Christmas miracle if he gets number 1, lol!

That's so good to hear :) Glad you had a good time too!

I've listened to the album too and I'm loving it. It's much more commercial sounding than Rudebox and I think it should do better than that too.

Although, it did get to number one, it just didn't sell as much as his other albums so people branded it a flop...it sold a few million, I don't think that's a flop...

anyway I'll shut up now before i start ranting! Rudebox era is gone and Rob's back with a bang!! :D