✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can order it online, it might take a while for it to arrive though.

I wanted to buy one but I couldn't wait at the stadium because I would have missed the last tube so I asked them about it.

So which day did you get to?

(Took an hour to get from the stadium onto the north-bound metro liine, good fun singing in the crowd)

• 1 month later...

I'm really liking the first song off it, 'Shine My Shoes'. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest. I was never a big fan of the first Swing album, but this one seems to be a bit more pop as well, which is what pulls me in on this first song... Should be good!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
There we go, check my profile pic. It was in July in Amsterdam, he is one badass.

I saw a post of yours earlier and I was trying to figure out who that was. He looks so different now

I saw a post of yours earlier and I was trying to figure out who that was. He looks so different now

I know. First I needed to explain to my friends & family that it was actually Robbie on the pic, then confirm that it wasn't a statue or something. He got really really fat btw.

I know. First I needed to explain to my friends & family that it was actually Robbie on the pic, then confirm that it wasn't a statue or something. He got really really fat btw.

That's amazing, how did you meet him, I was there too. He should really work out more indeed :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky

oh alright. Were you freaking out?

So, today got announced that Robbie Williams will be in College Tour, a dutch tv-program where a presentator will interview Robbie with 200 students. And guess what, I'm going to be one of those students when Robbie will come to the show!!!!

So, If you get the chance to ask Robbie just one question, what will you ask?

That's amazing, how did you meet him, I was there too. He should really work out more indeed :dozey:

Won a contest on 3FM. The question was literally what you posted here:

"So, If you get the chance to ask Robbie just one question, what will you ask?"

I asked 'have you ever seen Liam Gallagher genuinely smiling?'

Was in italy at the moment they called me that I'd won but that couldn't hold me back in any way. Rushed to the airport.

The show was top notch wasn't it? *stond als een huis prachtig opgevoerd*

oh alright. Were you freaking out?

Oh I freaked out so many times regarding all this except the moment we actually talked.

So which day did you get to?

(Took an hour to get from the stadium onto the north-bound metro liine, good fun singing in the crowd)

Sorry for the late reply, only seen your post now. I went on the 30 June and I had a great time!

I got home alright in the end. Lots of people were singing, it was good fun and the tube wasn't even that crowded (not compared to what it's like on my daily commute to work anyway).

So, today got announced that Robbie Williams will be in College Tour, a dutch tv-program where a presentator will interview Robbie with 200 students. And guess what, I'm going to be one of those students when Robbie will come to the show!!!!

So, If you get the chance to ask Robbie just one question, what will you ask?

So jealous! What did you ask him?

I think I'd ask him how being a dad has changed him.

Have you seen this yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3xF2l_R4CI]Robbie Williams | Swings Both Ways Official Album Sampler - YouTube[/ame]

The new album sounds really good, can't wait!