✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

I stayed in because I thought his performance was on tonight. How sad haha. Still nice to see him on TV again after such a long time. :)

............................and very kind of him to allow some of his songs to be murdered like that.:rolleyes:

Then again, "The Scientist" was ruined too.:dozey:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............................and very kind of him to allow some of his songs to be murdered like that.:rolleyes:

Then again, "The Scientist" was ruined too.:dozey:

I was surprised how nice he was with everyone. Wasn't really expecting that! Can't wait to see what he's got to say tonight. The twin's version of Rock DJ was horrendous. And am I the only one who did not like that Joe's version of No Regrets? I think Robbie was saying he should try to relate the song to something personal and you could just tell that he couldn't. He's done alright but I thought it was kinda boring.

I was surprised how nice he was with everyone. Wasn't really expecting that! Can't wait to see what he's got to say tonight. The twin's version of Rock DJ was horrendous. And am I the only one who did not like that Joe's version of No Regrets? I think Robbie was saying he should try to relate the song to something personal and you could just tell that he couldn't. He's done alright but I thought it was kinda boring.

Most of the acts were pretty boring, as always.:dozey:

I hope he's ok. His performance tonight certainly wasn't his best and he was SO nervous. You could tell that he felt quite uncomfortable on stage and that he didn't really know what to say or how to act after his performance. He thanked the audience like five times but I guess he was just relieved that they seemed to like his performance anyway. Strange, he's normally such a good entertainer.

He was soooooo nervous and mainly out of tune but sooooooo good to have him back.

I know people saying he was on something but believe me I saw him perform on drugs more then once and he wasn't tonight. Think he was just mega, mega nervous and general blown away with everything. First TV performance since like 4 years, and with his stage fright and guess he was wondering if he can still do it. and yes he can!!!!!

P.

HMV sometimes sell singles, but these days 95%+ of the singles chart is downloads.

They're useless without new b sides though. I just checked on i tunes and there doesn't see to be any new songs so I guess I'll just download 'Bodies'

Btw Did anyone get the Daily Mail? There wasn't any new songs on that CD, was there?

I hope he's ok. His performance tonight certainly wasn't his best and he was SO nervous. You could tell that he felt quite uncomfortable on stage and that he didn't really know what to say or how to act after his performance. He thanked the audience like five times but I guess he was just relieved that they seemed to like his performance anyway. Strange, he's normally such a good entertainer.

So do you think he would have ended up "in the bottom two" if he had been in the competition?:P

I'm going to buy Bodies tomorrow, in the hope of keeping Alexander "*reading from script given by her management* I'm my own woman" Burke off the top spot.

Yes, what a pile of shite her song was. I can't think how any rational human being would want to buy that load of garbage!:dozey:

Oh, somone on another board just asked if it was Robbie or Norman Wisdom performing.

I think he was nervous because it is his first performance in awhile, and he doesn't have of his crutches (anti-depressants) to rely on. He'll get better. I'm sure by the time Electric Proms is on, he'll be better.

Right, I'm a huge Robbie fan and have been for years so I'm just gonna throw in my thoughts here.

I watched him on X Factor last night and WOW is all I have to say. So ok, maybe he didn't hit every note in tune but Rob very rarely does. He knows he's not the best singer on earth but he puts on a performance, he always does and he always sings live. As soon as I saw it I knew people would say he looked like he was on drugs but having been a fan for years and seeing what he's like when he's on drugs, I'm pretty sure that he wasnt.

It was nerves, plain and simple! It was his first performance in three years and as confident as people think he is, he's really insecure especially when he's coming back after a long break. He was nervous, you could tell. He was fidgety at the start until the middle of the song when he settled a bit.

As for Alexandra, she didn't even sing her whole sing live, it's all well and good having 40 dancers and an american rapper but I want to see people sing live!!!!! Especially when they've come from X Factor...

As it stands it's looking like Alex for no 1 and Rob for no 2, although it's only Monday and a lot can change ;)

I think I'm finished now, sorry for my rambling on :laugh3: