✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

I love it, been listening to it pretty much since i got home from work. I think my favourite songs are 'You know me', 'Starstruck' and 'Blasphemy'.

I know! Some people also said that Bodies wasn't a success because it didn't get to number one but it's apparently his most successful single since Rock DJ.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Williams

I love it, been listening to it pretty much since i got home from work. I think my favourite songs are 'You know me', 'Starstruck' and 'Blasphemy'.

I know! Some people also said that Bodies wasn't a success because it didn't get to number one but it's apparently his most successful single since Rock DJ.

"Bodies" is indeed a great success: Debuted at no. 2 in UK (but is currently no. 4), debuted at no. 1 in Germany, debuted at I'Tunes 40 in Denmark at no. 2 (now fallen back to no. 4), but I think that you are right that is is his most successful single since Rock DJ.

but I think that you are right that is is his most successful single since Rock DJ.

Well that's what Robbie said, he should know ;)

no. 1 in Germany

He's very popular in Germany indeed! I'm a bit annoyed that he's playing another free concert in Germany though. Why doesn't he do this sort of thing in his own country? :(

Any other week and it would have easily made number 1, but he released it the same week as the x-factor winner

Bodies debuted at 8th rank in here, so not bad!

I've been listenning to the new album and I LOVE IT!!!! Robbie is back bitches! :dance: I've got the impression to get the old Rob back with great tunes you can instantly recognize as a Rob song ^^

Now I can't wait for him to announce the tour dates! I love 'Do you mind', I think it could be a great singalong live!

Bodies debuted at 8th rank in here, so not bad!

I've been listenning to the new album and I LOVE IT!!!! Robbie is back bitches! :dance: I've got the impression to get the old Rob back with great tunes you can instantly recognize as a Rob song ^^

Now I can't wait for him to announce the tour dates! I love 'Do you mind', I think it could be a great singalong live!

Will he do a tour though?

Dat is da question

Single Number 2 is confirmed to be 'You Know Me'

OH, and Robbie is playing a small show in Sydney at The Metro on Nov 19. Wish I could go :(

I like this idea of instead of him doing full on tours, he's been playing smaller, intimate venues on and off.

Robbie Williams

ARD Text, page 508 and ZDF Text, page 809 on 30 October 2009:

Robbie Williams cancels gig in Berlin.

Due to problems in relation to deadlines / his calender, Robbie Williams cannot perform at the MTV EMA on 5 November 2009 in the 02 World (in Berlin), so a MTV spokeswoman.

On the 7 November 2009 the singer appears in the German ZDF programme "Wetten, dass".

Fans can vote for Robbie Williams in the category: "Best Male (artist)".

The popstar is currently working on his comeback and his 8th studio album. His single "Bodies" has been released recently.

Robbie Williams to make comeback TV interview on Loose Women

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif

By Mark Jefferies 3/11/2009

robbie-williams-836152967.jpg

Robbie Williams has agreed to be grilled for his comeback television interview by ITV's Loose Women.

The singer, 35, snubbed big names with bigger audiences after saying he was a fan of the daytime show, which has one to two million viewers.

He claimed last year that he fancied the Loose ladies and would "sleep with them" if he didn't have a girlfriend.

Robbie, watched by over 14 million on The X Factor last month, is said to have struck up a friendship with Denise Welch, who may have got him on it. An ITV source said: "Robbie knows he'll have a fun time with the women."

He will be the sole guest on Monday at 12.30pm with presenters Denise, Kate Thornton, Carol McGiffin and Sherrie Hewson and will also sing new tune You Know Me.

Daytime controller Fiona Keenaghan said: "We're rather excited at the prospect of turning Robbie loose for the day and promise to be gentle."

I can't wait for Robbie on Loose Women, it should be good!! :D

Also for anyone who is interested there are a few more appearances coming up:

Jonathan Ross this Friday (the 6th) I think it's on at 10.35pm on BBC1

On Sunday there is a few different programmes on 4 music; including them showing the video for his new video at 4.05pm.

Then next Wednesday he's on Radio 1 in the Live Lounge :D

Lots of Robbie stuff coming up!! Yay!!! :D

I can't wait for Robbie on Loose Women, it should be good!! :D

Also for anyone who is interested there are a few more appearances coming up:

Jonathan Ross this Friday (the 6th) I think it's on at 10.35pm on BBC1

On Sunday there is a few different programmes on 4 music; including them showing the video for his new video at 4.05pm.

Then next Wednesday he's on Radio 1 in the Live Lounge :D

Lots of Robbie stuff coming up!! Yay!!! :D

s005.gif

SAY WHAT???

http://www.nme.com/news/take-that/48220

Should we believe it???

he did a famous TV show in France monday night. He sang 'bodies' and 'morning sun'. He did an ITV too, and they invite the footballer Jean-Pierre Papin. Robbie was like a little kid with him, he asked him a lot of questions (football related) and was surprised and happy to know that Papin loved his music (even had 'trippin' as a ringtone a while ago (now it's Viva!!) and listened to Take that XD). He seemed very touched by the enthousiasm of the audience and was all smile and gentle. It's so good to see him like that! He even joked saying that was tired of his usual patern: album->rehab/album->rehab :laugh3: and now, he wanted to settle down because he has luuuuuuve ^^

One of journalist told him about his future guest apparance for the Miss France Election (lameless event ever!) and showed him what it was...Por Robbie, he seemed frightned :lol: Not sure he would have signed for it if he knew what it was!

Here most of the iTV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGeA9zoGkiU]YouTube - Robbie Williams French TV 02/11/2009 Le Grand Journal Interview (4)[/ame]

You're welcome!

Here's morning sun (the second part of the video is not working...no sound OO):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhstiufbfJo]YouTube - Robbie Williams French TV 02/11/2009 Le Grand Journal "Morning Sun" (3)[/ame]

full berlin concert was on tv last night, found these on youtube ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_zW8iTcoU4]YouTube- Robbie Williams live in Berlin Teil 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HS-Ifu1_M4]YouTube- Robbie Williams live in Berlin Teil 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omxtu6mBj_w]YouTube- Robbie Williams live in Berlin Teil 3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yfa30QTOjM]YouTube- Robbie Williams live in Berlin Teil 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lF6R-6GEUw]YouTube- Robbie Williams live in Berlin Teil 5[/ame]

I listened to the album.First I didn't any songs on it and thought it was a little dull.I was like "Oh well...Guess I don't really enjoy his music anymore" But I listened to it a few times and now I really like some of the songs, not all of them but Blasphemy is clever, I also like Starstruck, Difficult for Weirdos and You know me.Last Days of disco is also growing on me.Not a big fan of the slower songs.Don't know why...

Here the new music video for 'you know me'. SO GOOD to see Robbie's back with his crazy ideas XDD Love his rabbit version of Alice in wonderland!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDb9fpSj34k]YouTube- Robbie Williams You Know Me Official Music Video Full HD[/ame]

Just watched Rob on Jonathan Ross and now watching the extra songs he did for the red button and he was fantastc.

So nice to hear him talking about Ayda and how in love he is and about kids too :D

Rob's back and I don't think he's going anywhere any time soon!!!!