✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

So Robbie don't want to tour alone for his new album but he wants to with Take that... :inquisitive: I don't care about Take That, I want ROBBIE!!! :bigcry:

But I guess the news has provoked an earthquake in UK XD!!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I guess the news has provoked an earthquake in UK XD!!

SHAKE That?:P

I used to like him but him joining TT bbaaaahhhhhh.I really didn't care for that.I can't stand boyband stuff

Neither can I. However, Take That now make adult music, so everything's different.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Take That star Robbie Williams ties the knot with Ayda Field in intimate ceremony at £13m mansion

By Caroline Graham

Last updated at 9:41 AM on 8th August 2010

• Singer marries the woman he calls his 'Swiss army knife'
  • Alcohol is reportedly banned from the celebrations due to Williams's previous drink problems
  • Ceremony was 'very beautiful and romantic', says source

article-1301278-0AB92410000005DC-321_306x423.jpg Married man: What appears to be Robbie Williams arm-in-arm with bride Ayda on their wedding day

She is the woman Robbie Williams credits with helping him conquer his well-publicised demons and ‘learn to love again’.

And last night, the superstar singer reportedly confirmed his commitment to long-term girlfriend Ayda Field – who he playfully calls his ‘Swiss Army Knife’ – as they were married in an intimate ceremony in front of a handful of family and friends at his £13 million Beverly Hills mansion.

Williams, 36, was so insistent on keeping the wedding venue secret that even the couple’s closest friends were uncertain of the details.

In fact - there has still been no confirmation for the star's spokespeople that the marriage has definitely went ahead, resulting is some very different reports today.

While US magazine People has printed a quote from a source saying the wedding did go ahead and that it was 'very beautiful and romantic', The Sun claims the wedding is not actually going ahead until tomorrow.

The Mirror has reported the wedding did go ahead and the celebrations were to a great extent organised by Williams's mother.

The newspaper has also claimed alcohol was banned throughout the celebrations.

A friend of 31-year-old actress Ayda said: ‘The ‘save the date’ cards that went out two weeks ago only said it was a party to celebrate Robbie’s 20 years in showbusiness.

‘It was only in the last few days that news leaked out that it was going to be a wedding. Robbie is the happiest I have ever seen him.

He says that until Ayda came along he didn’t know what it was like to be truly happy. He credits her with teaching him how to learn to laugh and love again.’

Williams’s bandmates from Take That – Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald – were not expected at the wedding.

The ceremony was taking place at one of Williams’s three LA homes, at the exclusive Mulholland Estates, an enclave of multi-million-dollar properties protected by gates and armed guards. Neighbours include Paris Hilton, singer Avril Lavigne and Beach Boy Brian Wilson.

A security guard there said: ‘The wedding is at 5pm on Saturday [1am Sunday UK time]. We have had trucks going in all day. We had to bring him and her in through the back gates because he doesn’t want the people to see them.’

article-1301278-0AB923FF000005DC-909_634x348.jpg Love is in the air: The happy couple greet guests at Robbie's £13million Beverly Hills mansion

article-1301278-0AB9241C000005DC-148_634x629.jpg Happy day: The Take That star (third from left) chats with guests on his wedding day in Beverly Hills

Williams said recently of his new bride: ‘I call her my Swiss Army knife because that’s the way I feel about her. She can do anything.

'She loves her football and if anything goes wrong with DVDs, computers or anything like that, she fixes them straight away. She’s just the greatest girl ever.’

Ayda is the daughter of Hollywood producer Gwen Field who divorced her Turkish father, Evecan, when Ayda was a child. He returned to Turkey and remains estranged.

article-1301278-0AB91CBB000005DC-456_634x347.jpg Exclusive convoy: Guests arrive at the mansion in what looks to be the wedding car

Ayda studied law and political science at university before dropping out to be a stand-up comic in Hollywood. She then took acting classes and landed a succession of small roles on TV, including the Channel 4 comedy-drama Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.

She appeared in the US daytime soap Days Of Our Lives and was introduced to Williams in May 2006 by mutual friends in LA.

Ayda appeared with Robbie in the 2009 video for his single Bodies. The couple are seen driving through the desert and kissing and cuddling beside a camp fire at night.

article-1301086-0AB730CB000005DC-104_634x427.jpg Excitement: Marquees were set up around William's house in Beverly Hills

article-1301086-0AB6DFED000005DC-175_634x453.jpg Luxury pad: The singer chose his home in the Hollywood Hills for his nuptials

A friend said: ‘She is vivacious and lots of fun. She is also very down-to-earth and approachable. She is good for Robbie because she doesn’t take his moods too seriously and she has helped bring him out of his shell.

‘Robbie lives a reclusive life in LA. He plays golf, invites friends over for dinner and a movie at his house and goes to meetings [of Alcoholics Anonymous]. But you never see him out on the town.

'He’s pretty boring and that is what broke up a lot of his previous relationships but Ayda is happy to stay home and play house.

article-1300766-0AB3B8B4000005DC-913_634x394.jpg Preparations: A party firm were seen outside the property on Friday

article-1300766-0AB3D8E6000005DC-84_306x423.jpg

article-1300766-0AB3D8EA000005DC-230_306x423.jpg

Ready for the celebrations: White balloons are tied to a sign post outside the British pop star's pad

‘She moved in with him last summer and they have been talking about getting married ever since. They want to start a family soon.’

Williams, who famously battled drug and drink addictions, has dated a host of women including Rod Stewart’s ex-wife Rachel Hunter, Geri Halliwell and Cameron Diaz.

Last night details started to emerge about the intimate wedding party. The simple colour code was white with silver and the flowers – orchids and white roses – were said to have cost £20,000.

article-1300766-0AB3B8BC000005DC-16_634x379.jpg Hard at work: The Classic Party Rentals lorry parked up on the roadside with the assembled workers

Despite calling Ayda ‘the love of my life’, Williams is taking no chances with his £80 million fortune. The couple reportedly signed a pre-nuptial agreement two weeks ago which guarantees her £2 million for every year of marriage but protects the bulk of his empire.

The couple will have a two-week honeymoon before Williams arrives in Britain to promote his latest single, Shame, with Gary Barlow, which is out in October. The new Take That album is released in November.

His first official engagement as a married man will be switching on the Blackpool illuminations on September 3. He said: ‘Blackpool has so many happy memories for me. I can’t think of a better place to celebrate.’

article-1301278-0AB39C24000005DC-514_634x959.jpg Happily married: Robbie Williams with Ayda Field at the Brits after party earlier this year

article-1300766-0A754416000005DC-407_634x325.jpg Reunited: But Take That will not be able to attend the wedding because of the short notice

Hasn't Robbie overdosed yet?

It's so ridiculous all those stunts he was pulling when Take That came back, changing his album release date so it would be before theirs, coming out with more revelations of drug use and rehab, it was blatantly pathetic. He may as well have publicly released a statement saying "Don't look at them! Look at me!".

It really shows how arrogant someone can be, he couldn't even just let them have their success as well as his success, because he's obsessed with how he is viewed by the media and people, he'd never want it to look like leaving Take That was a bad idea (And it wasnt anyway).

• 10 months later...

The Take That effect: How middle-aged fans react when the ageing boy band comes to town

By Sara Nathan

Last updated at 11:27 PM on 16th June 2011

They arrived in their thousands, leaving their husbands and children at home and ready to relive their teenage past.

But the excitement of seeing their idols in concert proved too much for hordes of Take That fans of a certain age.

More than 100 women were admitted to hospital after marathon drinking sessions and alcohol-fuelled brawls before the one-time boy band took to the stage.

article-2004447-0C973CA500000578-266_468x446.jpg Take That and party: Two fans frolic in the streets after the band's Cardiff concert

The fans' antics led to them being branded worse than drunken football hooligans.

But they did win praise from Take That singer Robbie Williams, who is now teetotal following a long battle with drink and drugs.

'We used to have the record for the number of girls fainting,' the 37-year-old told the crowd at their concert in Cardiff on Wednesday night.

'Now we have the record for the most middle-aged boozed-up women. I, Robbie Williams, am proud of you.'

article-2004447-0C96E63D00000578-211_468x475.jpg Exposed: So much for modest behaviour

article-2004447-0C90DFB300000578-385_468x323.jpg Ear we go: Two over-excited fans try the bunny girl look

Earlier, hospital staff in Manchester had said they had been inundated with drunken women from the Take That concerts at the City of Manchester stadium, which ended on Sunday.

article-2004447-0C9735FA00000578-480_233x423.jpg Young... at heart: Another fan channels her latent raver as she dances through the streets in a pink wig

And the middle-aged women carried on with their binge at the group's latest show in Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.

Fans sprawled out in the streets after all-day drinking sessions before the sell-out 64,000 capacity show. Some had to be carried home by patient partners, while others were so drunk they could not even walk home.

One steward said: 'This lot are worse than the rugby fans we get here. They've been boozing for ages and are hammered.'

A spokesman for the Millennium Stadium said a handful of fans were ejected for 'misbehaviour' but that the majority were well-behaved.

Singer Gary Barlow, 40, also joined in the jokes, making reference to the fact that both Williams and bandmate Mark Owen have fought alcohol addiction.

He handed out glasses of red wine on stage for himself, Howard Donald and Jason Orange – but laughed as he said: 'It's milk for Robbie and Mark.'

In Manchester, the level of drinking led to a spike in numbers attending the A&E department at Manchester Royal Infirmary.

article-2004447-0C971CF300000578-580_468x286.jpg Casualty one: All the revelry has left this woman shattered

At least 65 women, most in their thirties and forties, were thrown out of the band's eight Manchester gigs, which were attended by almost half a million fans over the run.

Some were treated for alcohol poisoning while others broke their wrists or sprained their ankles in drunken falls.

article-2004447-0C96E87700000578-219_233x363.jpg Casualty two: It's all too much for this fan

Police had 22 reports of crime in or near the venue, including five public order offences, three assaults, several thefts and one sexual assault.

Inspector Mike Coombes said: 'A small minority were able to drink to excess to the extent they spoiled the evening for others.'

Stewards said many female fans in the standing areas arrived hours early to get a position near the stage.

They added that by the time fans had waited for Take That to begin their gig many had had too much to drink.

Pubs around the ground complied with a police request not to sell alcohol to concert-goers.

But alcohol, including £18 full-size plastic bottles of wine, were on sale inside the ground during the concerts.

Take That are still to visit Glasgow before they perform at Wembley Stadium next month.

article-2004447-0C991CB700000578-559_468x580.jpg Guess who loves every one: Robbie Williams on stage with Take That at Cardiff Millennium Stadium

It was quite funny when I went to the store to buy a coldplay album and it was a store where the cds weren't in the boxes yet but they put them in behind the counter. When I got home I opened by cd box (with Coldplay and AROBTTH written all over it) there was a robbie williams cd in it! I brought it back and they gave me the right cd :P

It was quite funny when I went to the store to buy a coldplay album and it was a store where the cds weren't in the boxes yet but they put them in behind the counter. When I got home I opened by cd box (with Coldplay and AROBTTH written all over it) there was a robbie williams cd in it! I brought it back and they gave me the right cd :P

Plus something extra for your shock and distress, I hope!:P

They arrived in their thousands, leaving their husbands and children at home and ready to relive their teenage past.

How dare they go out and enjoy themselves? :dozey:

Take That were amazing and most people seemed to have a great time. Yes, a small minority got mindlessly drunk. That's what happens at big events.

• 5 weeks later...

ROBBIE WILLIAMS and TAKE THAT in DENMARK for 2 CONCERTS - but CONCERT 2 has been CANCELLED due to FOOD POISONING

Yesterday TAKE THAT played a well-acclaimed concert in front of more than 40,000 enthusiastic fans in Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark.

Today TAKE THAT should play another sold-out concert here, but the concert has been cancelled a short while ago. The explanation is said to be that Robbie Williams suffers from food poisoning, and his situation is getting worse.

Pet Shop Boys should have warmed up, but will not play either.

The disappointed fans will get their money back on 25.7.11.