✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

He mentioned in his blog entry today that the music started but the doors didn't open. Definitely not a good start for your first performance in three years.

You can see him pushing them open if you look back at the performance!!!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope he goes on Tour again, i know he said hes not ready for it quite yet but im sure he will get that feeling back soon!

Definatley back on form on X Factor, and very very very giddy at the end! You could tell he was really happy to be back

Alot of the news articles are taking a tip from one of the tabloids (can't remember which one) that was insinuating that Robbie was high during the performance. So annoyed by that. He just looked so happy and nervous.

*le sigh*

Currently obsessed with the snippet of 'Starstruk'- how good is it?!?!? So catchy. Sounds like a dark disco/club track with a great hook.

Alot of the news articles are taking a tip from one of the tabloids (can't remember which one) that was insinuating that Robbie was high during the performance. So annoyed by that. He just looked so happy and nervous.

*le sigh*

Currently obsessed with the snippet of 'Starstruk'- how good is it?!?!? So catchy. Sounds like a dark disco/club track with a great hook.

Yeah I'm ignoring any articles now, they're all going down that route and it's utter crap!!! :(

I do like Starstruck but Last Days Of Disco is my fav at the moment :D

I can't believe its 6 days until the Electric Proms!!! Waaahhhhhhh :cool:

I can't believe its 6 days until the Electric Proms!!! Waaahhhhhhh :cool:

I'm so jealous! I probably won't even be able to watch it on TV. :( I have to go to Germany on a work trip next week. I don't think any of the channels there will show it and I won't be able to go to the cinema either.

I'm so jealous! I probably won't even be able to watch it on TV. :( I have to go to Germany on a work trip next week. I don't think any of the channels there will show it and I won't be able to go to the cinema either.

Someone will have it on youtube, well the highlights from the TV will be on youtube I would imagine :D

It's also going to be on the Red button for about a week after the show too :D

Someone will have it on youtube, well the highlights from the TV will be on youtube I would imagine :D

It's also going to be on the Red button for about a week after the show too :D

Thanks! I'm going to record it anyway. I just wish I could see it live, can't wait to hear the songs of the new album!

But I'll definitely check youtube. I might be able to watch it there on the same day.

Also, If you've got Sky+ or you'll be near a radio that you can get BBC on, then it's going out live on Radio 1. There's an interview with Rob first from 7pm and then the whole concert ;)

I've got Sky+ so I'll definitely record it.

I don't think you can listen to Radio 1 outside the UK. It certainly doesn't work online. It would probably work if I used a British IP but I don't know how to do that.

I don't think you can listen to Radio 1 outside the UK. It certainly doesn't work online. It would probably work if I used a British IP but I don't know how to do that.
You can listen to Radio 1 from anywhere!!

You can't watch stuff with the iPlayer like TV series when you're outside the UK however.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

I didn't follow the thread, first time I'm here actually... but have you seen the interview on Rove?

I watched it last night and :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7z6lHlNe8c]YouTube - Robbie Williams interview on ROVE (Australian exclusive) Bodies 2009[/ame]

"Let's hug" Rove = :heart:

You can listen to Radio 1 from anywhere!!

You can't watch stuff with the iPlayer like TV series when you're outside the UK however.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

I didn't follow the thread, first time I'm here actually... but have you seen the interview on Rove?

I watched it last night and :)

"Let's hug" Rove = :heart:

Oh cool! It must have been the iPlayer that didn't work then. Can't remember, I tried it ages ago.

And no, I haven't seen this interview yet. Thanks for the link! He's so funny. <3

I have read it, I thought it was a good article. I prefer ones like that where the interviewer speds a bit of time with the person rather than these quickie interviews where it's all the same questions

Same. I felt so bad when he started talking about his drug relapse.