✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Rudebox is one of his best albums. Right up there with 'I've Been Expecting You'

I've been a fan of his since 'Rock DJ'. I was way too young for the TT days. He's one of my favourite performers.

My opinion on 'Bodies': it's amazing. A bloody brilliant pop song.

Is it true he's back with Guy Chambers??

Just found out from the Chris Moyles interview yesterday that although they're not working together, they are speaking to each other and Robbie does want to work with him again in future, the timing is just not right at the moment. However, the last song they ever wrote together 'Blasphemy' from the Escapology sessions is on his new album.

reality killed the video star, interesting title.

My take is that it's a double entendre almost: referrring to himself and to the fact that Trevor Horn, one of the original Buggles ('Video killed the radio Star') is the main producer on the album.

I like him since he started his solo carrier (couldn't stand TT). I've been dying to see him live ever since! Hope I could catch him up in 2010!

Teaser of Bodies MV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPMmtlZ9c4]YouTube - ROBBIE WILLIAMS - BODIES (Official Video - 30s clip)[/ame]

HellOOOoooOOO Mr Williams... :wink3:

Yeah, I know. But this new single does not sound anywhere near as good. I expected more for a big 'comeback' single.

Really? I think the chorus is insanely catchy. And the choir is just...epic.

Rudebox was actually well reviewed by critics who had previously been quite negative to his work. It was the mainstream media that were the harshest.

Really? I think the chorus is insanely catchy. And the choir is just...epic.

Rudebox was actually well reviewed by critics who had previously been quite negative to his work.

Well in that case I think they got it the wrong way round.:dozey:

Then again, the cricics often do.:rolleyes:

Rudebox is catchy, and it has a variety of different styles in it.

like from Rudebox the song to She's Madonna.

the electronic aspects of the record I will really like

this album won't be like that, i'm guessing, but it will be good

Yes, because hopefully it won't be anything like that!!:P

Robbie Williams to sing at ARIA awards

robbie7aap_400x300.jpg&width=310

British pop sensation Robbie Williams will perform at this year's ARIA awards in Sydney.

After three years out of the spotlight the former Take That member is promoting a new album, Reality Killed the Video Star, which is due to be released in November.

A three-day promotional tour in Australia will include a guest appearance by Williams at the 2009 Aria awards, where he will perform Bodies, the first single from his new album.

Williams has had six British number one singles, and has sold a total 55 million records worldwide.

The ARIA awards will be held at Acer Arena on Thursday, November 26.

Rudebox is one of his best albums. Right up there with 'I've Been Expecting You'

I've been a fan of his since 'Rock DJ'. I was way too young for the TT days. He's one of my favourite performers.

My opinion on 'Bodies': it's amazing. A bloody brilliant pop song.

Just found out from the Chris Moyles interview yesterday that although they're not working together, they are speaking to each other and Robbie does want to work with him again in future, the timing is just not right at the moment. However, the last song they ever wrote together 'Blasphemy' from the Escapology sessions is on his new album.

My take is that it's a double entendre almost: referrring to himself and to the fact that Trevor Horn, one of the original Buggles ('Video killed the radio Star') is the main producer on the album.

No, 'Rudebox' was his worst album by a mile. I liked 'She's Madonna' but that's the ONLY song on the album that I liked.

I though 'Bodies' was alright when I first heard it. I was expecting it to be much worse to be honest because he posted the song on his blog ages ago and I thought it was awful. They definitely worked on it. I like the chorus, it's quite catchy but nowhere as good as 'Angels' or 'No Regrets'.