Robbie Williams...

::Hayley::

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. Rudebox was a pile of shite!!:dozey:

I agree, I've heard all the Robbie Williams albums, and I only liked a few songs off of Rudebox. And especially not the title track - whoever told Robbie Williams he should rap needs to be hit on the head with a wet fish!

I agree, I've heard all the Robbie Williams albums, and I only liked a few songs off of Rudebox. And especially not the title track - whoever told Robbie Williams he should rap needs to be hit on the head with a wet fish!

I know. He ruined his reputation and credibility with that one song. I saw him perform it live, and it was embarrassing.:(

Shake Ya Rudebox

Isn't he coming back with an album this year as a follow-up of sorts to his "Swing when your winning" album?

Well it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I reckon that's the only direction he can go as things stand.;)

I agree. I wasn't actually "into" the first one, but I can totally understand why Robbie would do it, as it was so successful.

phew, I thought I might have been the only one who wasn't that into it either. :P But you're right, after the train wreck that was Rudebox, Robbie probably wants to make a nice profit next time and make something 'safe'...this involves making an album middle aged women will love.

phew, I thought I might have been the only one who wasn't that into it either. :P But you're right, after the train wreck that was Rudebox, Robbie probably wants to make a nice profit next time and make something 'safe'...this involves making an album middle aged women will love.

Yes - he needs to aim for the "granny fan"!!:P

I thought the Swing album was really overhyped.

Once again the live performance greatly outshone the studio recording.

SING When You're Winning was a far better album.;)

• 6 months later...
Ive been to see him live 3 times! He is probably the best entertainer LIVE

Rudebox - What was that albumn all about?!!

Me personally i think he will join take that on there last wembley night

Yeah - cos there's nowwhere else for him to go now after that abomination of a last album of his.:dozey:

Granted, his last two albums kinda sucked but contained a few very good pop songs.

It's just a matter of recording as much as possible and select the 14(-ish) best songs for a new album, and release the remaining songs as b-sides or download bonus tracks.

I'm sure he can still make a quality album one day. I still have faith. Summat.

Granted, his last two albums kinda sucked but contained a few very good pop songs.

It's just a matter of recording as much as possible and select the 14(-ish) best songs for a new album, and release the remaining songs as b-sides or download bonus tracks.

I'm sure he can still make a quality album one day. I still have faith. Summat.

Only if he can persuade Guy Chambers to come back. Robbie hasn't created one decent song since the pair parted company.;)