✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:santa2:

I have only just come down to earth........I have tickets.... things like this never happern to me. I cried when my sale went through.

Logged on and hit the button at 9.29 and was 28th in the queue just so happy as I was supposed to see them in Tampa and actually re-arranged my holiday around the gig but then it was cancelled the day before. This more than makes up for it!

I am so happy; just booking hotel to stay in. Jurys Inn or City Gate Hotel any one else staying over for group hug?

I am so sorry for all you fans who tried I know how much you must be hurting. Cant believe people selling them on ebay no way I will ever part with my bad boys!

Hi,

I've booked in Jurys Inn for 19th.

Wow what a great night coming! Contact me if you are going to be there.

This thread has grown a bit since I was last in here... lol

I'm starting to get really excited now. Ok so I camped out for 2 nights to get my tickets but hell it was worth it. I can't quite believe that I managed to do it!! haha

Well done to all you other guys who got tickets, I'm glad that at least some Coldplayers will be at the gig.

As for the tickets that are being sold on ebay, I don't agree with it at ALL. I think it's terrible and even more so since it's a charity gig. I can't believe people tried to get tickets specifically to sell them, especially when it's such a small gig that's supposed to be for the fans.

Anyway I guess I'll see some of you there and Chris, it was great having your company in the queue!! See you next Saturday :D :D :D :D

Axe

Fran_rey

Gazdav91

Hogy

Iriden

Jayzo

karenc

loveintechnicolor

mathieu_c

Mimixxx

politik*

Redgirl76

sharp-boy

vero

Tonsu

I'll be there as well, thanks to my brother:)

Exeter will be the 11th time that I see them live, can't wait for next week!!

Okay, as sad/depressed/miffed/angry as I was yesterday, seeing now that so many 'of us' will be there, makes me less disappointed. :)

This is actually really great that so many Coldplayers were lucky to get tickets taking in consideration that only 500 were sold. There's probably also a small percentage of Lily fans there and just some people who took the chance to attend this once in a lifetime concert.

Have fun everyone and use your Twitter accounts :) ;)

a silly question.

can i buy an e-ticket ? i saw on e-bay some people selling e-tickets.

quote:

"The ticket is a printable e-ticket so i will send it First Class recorded delivery to the winning bidder as soon as payment is made."

link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-Coldplay-Ticket-Mencap-big-noise-session-exeter_W0QQitemZ280437768021QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item414b64bf55

a silly question.

can i buy an e-ticket ? i saw on e-bay some people selling e-tickets.

quote:

"The ticket is a printable e-ticket so i will send it First Class recorded delivery to the winning bidder as soon as payment is made."

link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rare-Coldplay-Ticket-Mencap-big-noise-session-exeter_W0QQitemZ280437768021QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item414b64bf55

Each e-ticket has the name of ther buyer printed on, and security are liable to carry out I.D. checks, as printed on the terms and conditions.

i don't understand, how can people offer e-tickets on e-bay ?

They have printed the tickets off and will send you the printed tickets. However, again, you may be denied entry if you buy them, and it is against terms and conditions of sale.

'Cause they rely on the stupidity of the buyers :(

Sad fact! :(

The most annoying thing is that there are actually fans who are willing to pay the horrible prices and on this way kind of support the scalpers :angry:

i agree with you.

so it means you can't buy e-ticket from e-bay, unless the seller will come with you and show his i.d.

I can understand the peeps who are trying to buy tickets on ebay. But of course I still think it's just not right to sell them there. I guess people do a lot for money :\

Aaww...I love how excited everyone on here is! We're gonna have a blast! Yay! :dance:

By the way, I might be staying in the Jurys Inn as well. But I'm not sure yet, I might be able to stay at a friend's house.

sooooooooo we know who has tickets, but I see little info about plans. if I'm to live this gig through you guys, I need to know who is getting to Exeter, what day they're going, what time they're going, how they're getting there, where they're staying, what time they're starting to queue, how they're going to beat the cold, etc. :P

MORE INFO PLEASE :lol:

sooooooooo we know who has tickets, but I see little info about plans. if I'm to live this gig through you guys, I need to know who is getting to Exeter, what day they're going, what time they're going, how they're getting there, where they're staying, what time they're starting to queue, how they're going to beat the cold, etc. :P

Go back to feed Sam and don't be so nosey, Jen :P :laugh3:

I can't remember who it was that I was talking to but someone said that they're not likely to be carrying out ID checks on the night, as they have no way of checking the actual HMV store tickets anyway...so they won't check the E tickets either.

However that might be wrong and it doesn't make it any better that people are selling them on ebay for stupid money!!

And what they'll be eating while queueing :P