✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Thankyouuuuu. :kiss:

Oh em gee I'm so happy I could literally combust. :lol: :D :D

I know how you feel, it's my birthday on the 21st so it has worked out perfectly for me as a weekend away to celebrate. I feel sorry for all the other BIG fans on here who didn't get tickets, Coldplay are a massive part of all our lives and I know it doesn't matter how many times you've seen them you always want more.

Don't give up hope though as in the past (Brixton '08) I picked up tickets at the death from someone who anonymously posted a link on here, so there is always still a chance...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was number 94 in line so thought i had no chance. Just waited didn't refresh although was tempted then got to the buy it now page which took ages then enter details page wait ages then YOU HAVE TICKETS, printed out and put in a safe place. Brighton to Exeter next Saturday what a start to Christmas, haven't told my daughter yet but she's going to go crazy.

I have been lucky this year, got tickets for the BBC gig and the Warchild gig!!!!

I am so jealous! When I got there I was 250 in the queue and by the time I got to the front they said they were all sold out. On the off-chance I said 'add to basket' anyway and it added the two tickets! Then went to pay and they said there was no more avaliable.

What a bummer :cry:

:cry: Oh I'm so sorry... I know how dissapointed you must feel and I wish I could give you my other ticket. :\ *big hug* What time did you join the queue?

Were you on the page at 9:30? I've never bought tickets this way before and I don't really understand how it works... I had the HMV web page open before 9:30 and just as the clock went to 30 minutes past I refreshed on the dot and it then took me to the white queue page and told me I was 100 and 20 something can't remember.. I didn't think I had a chance cause there were only meant to be 100 available! So when it refreshed and took me to the main page I clicked faster than I ever have done in my life, added 2 tixs to the basket literally trembling and panicked because I didn't know how long they hold them for you while you type your details in! I screwed the card details up several times because I was so anxious !!

But I wouldn't completely give up on the chance of getting some like politik* said someone might put a pair up for sale.

I've printed mine out now, they're going to be kept very very safe haha :D Wow I feel quite literally like the luckiest person on earth right now. I know how special a gig this is going to be and I've never seen Coldplay in a smaller venue... didn't get tickets for Brixton and I was unable to see them in their earlier more intimate days. I know how much the "real" Coldplay fans like everyone here would want to be there, and there's more than 500 hundred of us that's for sure.... Congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets yesterday or today!! :nice: I can not WAIT. :D

I just spoke to HMV tickting...they can see that my order but saying it didn't go through!

Even though I had ticket numbers, of course now its sold out!

I am nooooooooooooot happy!!!! :(

That's exactly what happened to me! It's not fair at all. I phoned them up as well and they said that it wasn't my fault, it is more of an error on their system... But they can't do anything about it now.

I burst into tears on the phone; which was tres embarrassing. But this was event of the year and we've missed out due to HMV being a little whacked out.

Yeah! I've got my tickets!

From Barcelona to heaven on December 19th!

Lots of problems checking out, but finally it worked and I could print my tickets!

Sorry for the other coldplayers that didn't get theirs. :cry:

I wish you all were there next saturday!

please help me, have you used your id during the booking? casuse they did't ask me for my id, only name address mail and credit card number. stop. but the is my name on my tickets.

Does your name appear on the tickets?

I think it's enough. It didn't ask me for any kind of id.

So, any setlist predictions or wishlists?

Since it's a Christmas gig, I think we can at least expect one Christmas song or a medley. Usual suspects are Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, White Christmas, Last Christmas, 2000 miles Christmas Lights. Whatever song it's going to be, I'm sure it will be a highlight. All Coldplay Christmas songs so far have been great!

Obviously, there will be lots of Viva songs (Lost, LITii, VLV, LIJ, Strawberry Swing) and a Will song. But since this isn't a VLV promo show, I hope they'll dig a bit deeper into their back catalogue.

Wishlist:

- See You Soon

- Shiver

- Spies

- Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

- Everything's Not Lost

- Brothers and Sisters

- Easy To Please

- No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground

No way in hell they'll play the above songs in a regular concert or promo show (except for Shiver every once in a while), so next week would really be the only chance to play them.