✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Dec-2009: Exeter Castle, Exeter, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I GOT THEM I GOT THEM I GOT THEM. OH MY GODDDD. I was position 100 and 20 something when I first refreshed the page on the HMV site, opened the web page about quarter past nine, thought I'd already lost the chance when it told me my position, was trying not to hyperventilate, waited for the number to go down, literally praying to my computer screen... AND I GOT THROUGH. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D :D :D I've got a pair of tickets!!!! SO SO HAPPY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I GOT THEM I GOT THEM I GOT THEM. OH MY GODDDD. I was position 100 and 20 something when I first refreshed the page on the HMV site, opened the web page about quarter past nine, thought I'd already lost the chance when it told me my position, was trying not to hyperventilate, waited for the number to go down, literally praying to my computer screen... AND I GOT THROUGH. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :D :D :D I've got a pair of tickets!!!! SO SO HAPPY.

Well done :cool:

Me too, I keep staring at the page with the confirmation

...need to organise train from Bristol, hotel and everything else, at least I already got the flight, that's the most important thing :D

Acutally if any of you already know which hotel to book can you please PM? It would be great to be at the same one cause I'm gonna travel on my own :nice:

Thankyouuuuu. :kiss:

Oh em gee I'm so happy I could literally combust. :lol: :D :D

I am so jealous! When I got there I was 250 in the queue and by the time I got to the front they said they were all sold out. On the off-chance I said 'add to basket' anyway and it added the two tickets! Then went to pay and they said there was no more avaliable.

What a bummer :cry: