✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Turkish girl, 16, 'buried alive by her father because she had friendships with boys'

mc_squared

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's horrible, how can anyone kill his own daughter?:shocked2: we used to read stories about stuff like that but i had no idea it still happened, i know about lashing and people being sentenced to prison for life for pointless reasons but this is just sick, unimaginable and cruel...and for what?

That's horrible, how can anyone kill his own daughter?:shocked2: we used to read stories about stuff like that but i had no idea it still happened, i know about lashing and people being sentenced to prison for life for pointless reasons but this is just sick, unimaginable and cruel...and for what?

That's why fundamental religious views are so dangerous.:angry:

Wrong, because the more this kind of thing is exposed, the more chance there is that something will be done to stop such evil practices taking place.

Such stories need to be reported to show the world what's going on, therefore the media should be applauded and congratulated.;)

Ahahahahaha

Newspapers exist to SELL a story. That's how they make profit and print more copies, derrrr. Of course they're going to publish a story that will generate a shocking headline! It's going to sell! Like with tabloids, different shit, same smell (I think that's how the saying goes anyway).

This statement of yours, truly, it is one of the most amusing I have seen. Well done Mark for being milked for money.

It was incredibly irrelevant as well, in criticism of why he made this topic, he comes out with that.

"therefore the media should be applauded and congratulated"

That was the icing! I literally lol'd when I first read that. Especially in terms of the Daily Mail, who are second to none in terms of reporting in sensationalist form and only focussing on stories and headlines which instil fear into the average human.

Especially in terms of the Daily Mail, who are second to none in terms of reporting in sensationalist form and only focussing on stories and headlines which instil fear into the average human.

The thing is, that's every bit as biased a stance as you're accusing the Daily Mail of, which is ridiculous.:rolleyes:

That's a very easy bandwagon to jump on.:dozey:

Newspapers exist to SELL a story. That's how they make profit and print more copies, derrrr. Of course they're going to publish a story that will generate a shocking headline! It's going to sell! Like with tabloids, different shit, same smell (I think that's how the saying goes anyway).

All media acts the same way (albeit with different angles), and that doesn't make the story any less valid, unless, of course, you're suggesting it's been totally fabricated.:rolleyes:

Please point out where I suggest it's been totally fabricated. Why would anyone believe a paper that makes up everything it tries to publish when you have such technologies as the one we are using right now? Seems silly to suggest that, at least in my eyes.

Please point out where I suggest it's been totally fabricated. Why would anyone believe a paper that makes up everything it tries to publish when you have such technologies as the one we are using right now? Seems silly to suggest that, at least in my eyes.

Then you have to accept that it's a perfectly legitimate news item.;)

Feel free to also point out where I was dismissing that it was a legitimate news item. I may have been making the point that newspapers ultimately must sell a story, but unless grossly you misinterpreted my post...

strawmanw.jpg

In that case, I would say your points are totally irrelevant to the topic.:smug:

Because you cannot direct your rebuttals relevantly at the points I try to make or because there is some flaw in said points? Once again, please, feel free to show me in the right direction and point a flaw out, I'm curious now since you seemingly don't want to.