✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which band member would you most like to see a solo album from?

Pseudonym

Why would any one choose Chris? Anything he would put out would just be Coldplay without the good music behind his lyrics and no one to veto him when his lyrics are crap.

Will on the other hand I would be very interested in hearing something from as he has a good and interesting voice and plays multiple instruments .

Guy I think is as solo as he'll ever get with Apparatjik and is already pretty awesome with them. I don't think his voice would be strong enough to carry an album.

Jonny I have no idea what his style would be so I can't say that I'd want his solo album.

I don't think they should or will make any solo album, but if they would, I would love Jonny to. :)

Whoever this was, they were some lucky fuckers. :stunned: :bigcry:

I would go for Jonny making a solo album. He has a great voice. :D

This! WHY DID ONLY THREE OTHER PEOPLE CHOOSE JONNY????

I think I'd go for a solo album from Will. Like what other people have said, he's a pretty great singer and a multi-instrumentalist.

I have no idea what it would sound like, though. Perhaps acoustic-ish? But that's only because I've only heard him sing acoustic songs.

I would love for Will to have a solo record. DWNC and The Goldrush are really amazing (I wish he had a part in Spanish Rain...) He has a very "friendly" voice, even though he is the frightening one. I'd also love for Guy to sing, as he's the only one in the group who hasn't (I think?).

Will sings like an angel :heart:

I second that :lol:

I think we all know how Chris's solo album would sound like because of the Viva la Vida demos. There's nothing else but Chris with his piano and something quiet which I can't really call a drum o.O So I don't think it would suck.

But I really, really, really would love to see Will's solo album :rolleyes:

He could actually do all the music himself cause he can play drums, he can play guitar (even better) and he can play piano. And he sound so lovely :lol:

I think Chrissy. With out my whole fan girl shit in the way, I really think he would be okay at it though. He plays MULTIPLE instruments...and I just love his voice in every way :heart:

I'm not saying they don't all play multiple instruments...Idk...maybe its just tired fan-girl talking :(:(:(

But yeah...I would be sad to see any of them make a solo album :(:(