✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 CANCEL APPEARANCE AT GLASTO - REPLACED BY GORILLAZ

Meh whatever. Radiohead and Sigur Ros are better than both combined. We have gone pretty much off topic and you don't seem to see things objectively, you just cringe and squeal because we are apparently attacking coldplay when all we are saying is that U2 is bigger, not better, but bigger, and it's a fact. For example, where's more money, in Uruguay or Brazil? You may say that Uruguay is a small country with a small population, and that in terms of increase per capite they are muuuuuch better than Brazil, still, it is richer than Uruguay.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't even come with good arguments: they don't criticise their music or lyrics. They just mention about the importance of mainstream success and attack them directly, as execrable as when people criticise coldplay because Chris is so weird,mannered and clumsy instead of focusing on their work and achievements.

The attitude is what matters.

oh yes , exactly , becouse your biggest argument is that u2 is still doing stadium tours :uhoh: great argument :P

Meh whatever. Radiohead and Sigur Ros are better than both combined. We have gone pretty much off topic and you don't seem to see things objectively, you just cringe and squeal because we are apparently attacking coldplay when all we are saying is that U2 is bigger, not better, but bigger, and it's a fact. For example, where's more money, in Uruguay or Brazil? You may say that Uruguay is a small country with a small population, and that in terms of increase per capite they are muuuuuch better than Brazil, still, it is richer than Uruguay.

what is more objective than record sales ? tell mee ..

yeah , the fact that u think that u2 is the biggest band is more objective :uhoh:

and btw , i know brazil is richier than uruguay lol , we do not have money :(

No I'm not insulting the country. I was just using a comparison.

Ok I'll change it to USA and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has the best increase per capita in the world, but which country is richer, USA or Luxembourg? It's the same case, I don't care if U2 has had more time and etc etc, they are bigger than coldplay.

dont worry,i dont felt insulted ...

they are bigger in YOUR OPINION

ive heard many many interviews since 2005 to cp that they call them the biggest band in the world,so for them u2 is not bigger than CP XD

No I'm not insulting the country. I was just using a comparison.

Ok I'll change it to USA and Luxembourg. Luxembourg has the best increase per capita in the world, but which country is richer, USA or Luxembourg? It's the same case, I don't care if U2 has had more time and etc etc, they are bigger than coldplay.

we do not feel insulted

I already replied to you about music sales and how the music world has changed so , read that again

Summer is coming up , if you need a pair of sunglases , just ask uncle bono :cool:

bono-teen-girls.jpg

if you are a young lady , you will get a discount :P

I want Those glasses and I'm young! But I'm not a lady :(

oo , but those are from bono , 2 designes aveliable :D

blog271008_bono2.jpg

the ones that bono has on , and his friend ones :lol:

they were going to release them this summer :( but bono had a surgery on his back :/ and his feet hurt :/ people get old :D , hes like an antique , you shake him too much and he falls apart , :lol: