✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 CANCEL APPEARANCE AT GLASTO - REPLACED BY GORILLAZ

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Luis Miguel is much bigger than Coldplay.

BTW this means that if U2 had creativity they'd be much bigger than what they are now, so instead of filling twice the Azteca Stadium, with some 120k people, they'd fill it 4 times.

BTW this means that if U2 had creativity they'd be much bigger than what they are now, so instead of filling twice the Azteca Stadium, with some 120k people, they'd fill it 4 times.

He'll never understand it.

His brain isn't working properly.

I fear that his brain cortex is fully damaged :(

lol , yes bono is so influential , i wonder how this will influence on the world and their fans :uhoh:

i love the blond one , do u think bono would borrow to me for a few days :whip: :lol:

blog271008_bono2.jpg

bono-teen-girls.jpg

She needs some gym.

lol , actually the fact that luis miguel has released 22 albums , 8 complitation and over 60 singles and selling 75 million copies , i think that if coldplay released 4 albums and 20 singles and selling over 50 million , tell me which one is better ;)

lol , it does not , madonna has 0 creativity , their producers and writers has lol , and she still can outsell almost everyone , and her music has decline in a way that is huge and still is selling arenas , becouse of her "older" material but her new music is crap and forgettable , not as her classics "like a prayer" "vouge" or take it to u2 "one" "whit or whitout you"

Exactly, selling millions of albums means nothing. I like more coldplay, but U2 has released new music and filled stadiums continuosly for a long time, and are much more bigger than coldplay, it's a fact, more people go to their shows and have gone and they have sold much more albums. Perhaps coldplay will be bigger than U2 in 5 years or 10, which means they will have reached U2's level in a shorter amount of time, but take into account we live in the age of information, anyone with access to internet can listen to any artist in a few seconds and U2 has been bigger than Coldplay without that and with less population.

Exactly, selling millions of albums means nothing. I like more coldplay, but U2 has released new music and filled stadiums continuosly for a long time, and are much more bigger than coldplay, it's a fact, more people go to their shows and have gone and they have sold much more albums. Perhaps coldplay will be bigger than U2 in 5 years or 10, which means they will have reached U2's level in a shorter amount of time, but take into account we live in the age of information, anyone with access to internet can listen to any artist in a few seconds and U2 has been bigger than Coldplay without that and with less population.

nowadays selling records its really difficult,years ago biggest selling albums were like 50 million,now the biggest selling album of a year its 10 million..

so ,that makes Coldplay achivevements even more amazing..

the music business industry is very bad nowadays

with only 4 albums and 10 years of carrear..

One day they'll grow out of it... I HOPE.

They don't even come with good arguments: they don't criticise their music or lyrics. They just mention about the importance of mainstream success and attack them directly, as execrable as when people criticise coldplay because Chris is so weird,mannered and clumsy instead of focusing on their work and achievements.

yes she needs some gym , though one would think that beeing as big and influential as bono he could get better womans :D

The attitude is what matters.

check the last years best selling albums,they dont surpass 10 million,all because internet and the music business nowadays..

the biggest selling albms are like 10 or less million since 2002

thats why,coldplay keeps selling a lot besides this,u2 does NOT for example..

o yes , of course , u2 has been here for a longer ammount , but take this in count , back in the day (80's 90's ) it was usual for artist to sell 20 million , 30 million or even 40 million , artists such as madonna mariah carey , whitney houston , and bands from all over the world if they had a great cd could sell that ammount . After 2000 cd's sales started to decline due to digital downloads and other ways of piracy like internet and those things , and now a days , if an albums sells 10 million , you are the best . So first of all if you want to compare coldplay sales with u2 sales , do not compare them in diferent times , becouse if they would have released the joshua tree on 08 it would have sold 8 millions top :lol: and that's the way it is , music sales are on crisis. Having said that , coldplay has sold an amazing 55 million copies in an era which only few artists with the short ammount of records that they have , had .

so , if you want , lets compare how many albums have u2 sold in the 00's and how many coldplay has :D

and ofcourse they go more to u2's concerts , damn they have been in the buissnes for over 25 years :S still , whith 12 albums and 56 singles 8 live albums , and lots of compilations , they managed to sell 140 million records