✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 CANCEL APPEARANCE AT GLASTO - REPLACED BY GORILLAZ

so you have it :awesome:

are you pretty? :smug: ucranians are blond are pretty almost all the time :wacky:

Okay, you seriously need to back off dude.

Alexa, I'm starting to feel like I'm going into protective friend mode :P

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do know that this forum is not just for coldplay right? (especially this section of the forum)

lol , sorry , i dont know why i thought that coldplaying.com was a fan site for coldplay , my mistake :lol:

lol , sorry , i dont know why i thought that coldplaying.com was a fan site for coldplay , my mistake :lol:

Well this is called the "World of Music ...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not... "

i.e. this is a section where people talk about other bands.

Well this is called the "World of Music ...that isn't Coldplay, believe it or not... "

don't you know there's no other band in the world besides Coldplay?

I mean they even said that they are the best band in the world so what's the point of listening to anything different/new?

lol , yes but , i really dont know why this was a coldplay forum , full of coldplay fans, that of course wouldnt burn their cd's , but anyways , i guess that fans of u2 , muse radiohead don't have their own forums and need to come to coldplay fan sites , it's wierd cause one would think that bands , biggests bands in the world would have their own forums and wouldnt feel the need to use coldplaying.com :P my mistake

lol , yes but , i really dont know why this was a coldplay forum , full of coldplay fans, that of course wouldnt burn their cd's , but anyways , i guess that fans of u2 , muse radiohead don't have their own forums and need to come to coldplay fan sites , it's wierd cause one would think that bands , biggests bands in the world would have their own forums and wouldnt feel the need to use coldplaying.com :P my mistake

Has there ever been a band in your life that you liked at one point but didn't really like a few years down the road? Has that ever happened?

Has there ever been a band in your life that you liked at one point but didn't really like a few years down the road? Has that ever happened?

what does that have to do with the fact that this is a coldplay forum ? :uhoh: anyways i really im not into bands , only coldaplay and a few others :lol: i preffer solo artists

the coldplay fans who are often criticising the band? or the coldplay fans who think coldplay is the be all and end all of music.

Post of the year. Haha.

And lolz, Coldplay bigger than U2. You can like one over the other, but saying that Coldplay is bigger than U2?

Anette, I'll be serious here.

If you're only going to post silly, awful grammarish, unrelated stuff, shut up, cos it's not funny.

Fine, I believe that there is no such things as good, or bad music.

We all have different tase, there for there no such thing as a level.

Now, there are different genres, and ways of creating music.

Some artist write them when they're drunk, others when they're naked, and others to express themselves.

But it's all music, and just because we all don't get along on that subject, doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

okey , sorry , I'm a little bit surprised by the fact that , legendary influencial bands as you say such as radiohead , u2 , muse , and the list goes on .. dont have their own place to discuss things :lol: you would imagine they have their own forum :uhoh: specially when you sayme this is not a coldplay fan site and im like, coldplaying.com :uhoh: wtf ?