✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 CANCEL APPEARANCE AT GLASTO - REPLACED BY GORILLAZ

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorillaz are bigger than The Beatles; the beatles were big back in 60's only.

Besides, Paul and Ringo are just some worthless, feeble

and decrepit old men.

.....At least they ACTUALLY EXIST!

how do the gorillaz even perform live anyway.... what do they use cardboard cut outs or something???

^ I do love Coldplay. But 60%? I think that's really high. I mean, what are you counting? Take me for example. I adamant that U2 are a bigger and, at this point in time, historically more significant band than Coldplay. That's not an indictment against Coldplay.

how do the gorillaz even perform live anyway.... what do they use cardboard cut outs or something???

Just like any other band, really. There are plenty of videos of them performing if you search YouTube. That is not what's so crazy. The fact that he said they're bigger than The Beatles is...

Just like any other band, really. There are plenty of videos of them performing if you search YouTube. That is not what's so crazy. The fact that he said they're bigger than The Beatles is...

i am not really into the Gorillaz so I didnt look it up

i figured if i inquired on here someone could just explain it without being an ass

well then whats the need for the cartoons?

and yeah... saying theyre bigger than the beatles......:thinking:

She wasn't too soft either.

I know I had no good reasons to be harsh, but people like that (narrow minded CP fans that diss every other band) annoy me a bit.

Again, you're right. I should be careful.

i am not narrow minded

and i dont just diss every other band, i like a lot of bands... i like a few of the gorillaz songs

but when someone compares them to the beatles.... im sorry... no, just no

I was making a spoof of the other guys comments about how Bono was old thus useless and about U2 were big in other times.

Besides, is there anything wrong in LIKING more Gorillaz than the Beatles? Music is subjective, there's no such thing as a perfect taste.

I bet the world Sarcasm doesn't exist in your vocabulary.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on a message board. Especially when you have people who have crazy ideas, yet they're still dead serious. There's nothing wrong with liking the Gorillaz more than the Beatles, and music is subjective. But if anyone suggests that the Gorillaz are a bigger, more influential band than the Beatels, they need their head examined. I'm glad to see you're not crazy.

Gorillaz :wacky:

you have a point here, Damon has been known to use cardboard cut outs in live perfomances....

[ame=

]
[/ame]

but still ... your comments...

:facepalm:

You know Gorillaz was being sarcastic/ funny when they said they were bigger than the Beatles. I hope no one actually thinks they were serious.