✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, after some people never sent the cards we asked some nice people to send more cards so everybody should get one, I feel a bit sad when I see people complaining so much since we've said we've tried to make sure everyone would get something and if that doesn't happen it's because the card was lost in the mail and that's something we can't control

haha yh, again thanks a lot <3 :D I'd love to go to Lithuania :awesome:; did you already get yours?? :D

I'm still worried about my card :S hope it gets to its owner soon :P

yeah, i got mine on the first week of december :nice:

guys, after some people never sent the cards we asked some nice people to send more cards so everybody should get one, I feel a bit sad when I see people complaining so much since we've said we've tried to make sure everyone would get something and if that doesn't happen it's because the card was lost in the mail and that's something we can't control

You're right, Lore. sorry. :shame:

Whether or not I receive one, I was happy to participate and am glad that mine got to its intended recipient. I'd definitely do it again! :)

:smug: Lookie whats I got today !:D

A lovely Christmas parcel from the

sweet Raphael in France !!:P

Such perfect timing- I had just flown back to my Mums' place yesterday, and today was awakened to this ! :

sam0557c.jpg

well-;) ok, the next thing I awakened to was :

sam0550r.jpg

How fun to open the parcel up and find all the lovely gifts- handpainted ornaments, a butterfly !, YUMMY chocolates !, the most luxurious assortment of French perfumes:stunned::wink3:(LOVE those !) the sweetest cards, a set of the bracelets like Chris's from the Viva tour !, and a London key chain and bib for Liam !

We were thrilled and want to send a huge Thank You to the thoughtful Raphael for sending us these treasured things- it was sooo worth waiting for !:D

A big hug from us both !:awesome::baby: :heart::hug:

sam0545.jpg

sam0555m.jpg

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When reading your posts I wanted to tell you that all was sent a long time ago but I couldn't...

awww, Raph, I was elated !:D It was so fun opening the goodies !

of course- the choccies lasted as long as it took to tear the bag open!!!:sneaky: (why they are not in the pics:P)

;)And Lore- I will stop complaining now, pwomise):laugh3:

THANKS AGAIN, RAPHAEL !This was fun !

Hope my person has got mine, or does VERY SOON !:confused::cry:

I was Nancy's secret santa and after she received my card she sent me a lovely card back and I received it yesterday :D I will try to post pics later, it was a lovely butterfly card with two paper butterflies and a santa's sock :awesome:

I was Nancy's secret santa and after she received my card she sent me a lovely card back and I received it yesterday :D I will try to post pics later, it was a lovely butterfly card with two paper butterflies and a santa's sock :awesome:

I am glad that you liked it, Lore. But I sent it the day I received your card, LORE - I think that it was around 5 December. The same day I sent my card and gifts to Lore and remembered to put on the BY AIRMAIL label. Result: LORE received it 6 WEEKS LATER !!!!!!!! :stunned:

I read it so quick, at first I read it wrong. I thought, "Nancy woudn't send!..."

satan's c**k

LOL, Carrie. MORAL: Don't be so hasty when you read. What you got out of LORE's post in relation to what I sent reminds me of the thread: 56 translations later. LOL - LMAO :D