✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

56 translations later. LOL - LMAO :D

'I was Nancy's secret santa and after she received my card she sent me a lovely card back and I received it yesterday I will try to post pics later, it was a lovely butterfly card with two paper butterflies and a santa's sock '

'Nancy and I do not want, if you like Christmas greeting cards and Secrets clothing, such as check authorization.'

:lol:secret clothing?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: Raphael sent the most lovely lot of perfume- which I tried all of them at the same time. My Gran walked by me and said "Who smells like a French whore on a Friday night ?":inquisitive::stunned:

I love the one Raph called "Flowers".........maybe I can catch me a man now smelling so purty !:sneaky:

Lookie what arrived today!

The envelope showed a few signs of wear and tear but I think it's been sitting in storage for a while (stupid floods).

Anyway, I got the lovely surprise today after work of an envelope from the US, with a beautiful postcard (with a lovely message on the back) and bracelet inside!

img1251aj.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH, Maya! It really made my day, well worth the wait! :D

:smug: Aint it all purty !

Raphaele is ace !

And that was my fave perfume too !

*note to Raph-* I wear them one at a time/dont worry :laugh3:

and Liam promptly christened the bib with his spit up just after that pic was done !:(

Ohhhh!!! Thats amazing! And you got one of my fav perfumes. Kenzo Flower, if I had the money I would take a bath in it. :D

off topic but just cant help it... my father bought a Kenzo Flower few years back. we are 3 females in the family but nobody actually used it, because the parents decided to put it on a display cabinet instead. :sick: they thought the bottle was just too nice. :confused::\ my parents are weird. :lol:

cards arriving these past few days. hopefully, i get mine soon. :wacky:

awww so glad you received it!!! mail is taking a long time to arrive everywhere, yesterday I received some awesome christmas mail and it's almost february :P

Yep, one of those was from me and it took over a month to get from the UK to Chile, even though I went to the post office, got the packaged weighed and sent it with the correct postage via airmail.

I guess due to the harsh winter weather in Europe this year, there have been unprecedented delays. :(

Thank you Mary :)

Dearest Mary :)

I am so so so sorry it took me so long to do this, I was sick during the Christmas Holidays and didn't check my mail until the day before yesterday because I stayed home all this time.

Thank you so much Mary, you're an Angel, your card is the most beautiful sweetest kindest card I've ever received in my whole life :) Thank you from the bottom of my Heart, I was so touched I cried while reading your card :) I felt as if you were an Angel talking to me from Heaven, your words soothed my Heart and made my Heart smile for ever, I will never forget this Christmas thanks to YOU because you really gave me the LOVE and MAGIC of Christmas :)

God bless your Angel's Heart for ever :) One Love :) :) :)

Gaël/Malaika <3

dreamingmary1.jpg

dreamingmary2.jpg

dreamingmary3.jpg

dreamingmary4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...