June 5, 201115 yr Was it good? It was kinda hard to hear, so I don't really know Just a random thing I noticed about Major Minus: I think it has a reference to Peter Pan "I hear those crocodiles ticking 'round the world"
June 5, 201115 yr wonder why they didn't play princess of china in such a large set. also wonder why they changed the song names from yesterday.
June 5, 201115 yr hey guys ! was a brilliant show indeed:shocked2: who agrees that the guitar parts of charlie brown sound quite south american-style ?! a bit it reminds on spanish rain...who goes with me ?:)
June 5, 201115 yr Is anyone else reminded of Muse during Major Minus when Chris is doing the 'Oooooh oooh' parts :thinking: I can't think of what the song is called, though . . .
June 5, 201115 yr is it just me or is it Guy who puts least effort in playing ? :confused: Not at all. Don't think of it that way just because he doesn't dance around like Chris or Jonny, or intensely play drums like Will. Bass isn't the easiest instrument to go jumping about with. I'm sure he's 100% into it and putting 110% effort into his playing :)
June 5, 201115 yr hey guys ! was a brilliant show indeed:shocked2: who agrees that the guitar parts of charlie brown sound quite south american-style ?! a bit it reminds on spanish rain...who goes with me ?:) I'm glad I'm not the only one! LOL! I was humming the guitar part to Charlie Brown this morning (heard it from yesterday's performance) and kept singing the lyrics to spanish rain and now I know why... haha. I've had the 5 songs on repeat while I was cooking dinner and am about to listen to the whole concert again thanks to some quick uploaders. :D
June 5, 201115 yr Jonny seems to be in control of most of the new songs, specially MX/HLH. Looks like he's "leading" the album..
June 5, 201115 yr All I can say now is that LP5 is going to be epic . . . maybe bigger than Viva if these couple of songs are anything to go by :sneaky:
June 5, 201115 yr Is anyone else reminded of Muse during Major Minus when Chris is doing the 'Oooooh oooh' parts :thinking: I can't think of what the song is called, though . . . No. Never got that impression. I thought it was more maybe Feeder like if anything but it was still essentially Coldplay.
June 5, 201115 yr They played Life is for living. Coldplay, everything is forgotten. Everything. Can't wait for the 28th of june. Bring it.
June 5, 201115 yr They played Life is for living. Coldplay, everything is forgotten. Everything. Can't wait for the 28th of june. Bring it.
June 5, 201115 yr All I can say now is that LP5 is going to be epic . . . maybe bigger than Viva if these couple of songs are anything to go by :sneaky: well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be. judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century.
June 5, 201115 yr Also, is Charlie Brown the song title with a color in it for the new album? Hmm... :rolleyes:
June 5, 201115 yr well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be. judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century. Is it possible for every track on an album to become a single? :wink3:
June 5, 201115 yr Also, is Charlie Brown the song title with a color in it for the new album? Hmm... :rolleyes: . . . . I bet it is! We've had Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows, Violet Hill and now Charlie Brown! Coldplay = :thumbsup:
June 5, 201115 yr well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be. judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century. Yesterday you were quite depressed or? And now SO euphoric? ;) That can just mean that I'll definetely enjoy my first listenings to the new songs when the album release... :laugh3:
June 5, 201115 yr They played Life is for living. Coldplay, everything is forgotten. Everything. Can't wait for the 28th of june. Bring it. LOL. :cool:
June 5, 201115 yr Am I the only one depressed that they never play Trouble? If they ever play it again, I think they should do the rock version like in the Live 2003 Tour Diary :wink3: Now THAT was an awesome song :awesome:
Create an account or sign in to comment