🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought my iPod jack to work and all today 'cause I thought it was today for some reason. :P Ah well, just over excited. :cheesy:

:lol: don't worry, something similar happened to me. I woke up today all happy thinking "wiiii :dance: it's tomorrow" :dance: then, I remembered today's Monday and not Tuesday :disappointed:

I don't think we get a physical release, but I'd really like one :cheesy:

Christmas Lights is here, and it's coming out on my crush's birthday, and I am so very excited, I hope I can get it on CD for myself and all my friends, and I am going to go have a spaz attack now. :dance:

Oh the same, recently I started to have orgasm attacks about Coldplay so much o.O I can't help but tell everyone that they did a new song and that their album is coming out :D It's an excitement overkill :awesome: Uhh. And my crush has birthday on 6th December, it's funny because it's also the day of the one's name celebration .

I don't think this has been discussed before (at least not in this thread) because I did a search on the word "side" and didn't see any posts relating to it. * yay for promoting the search function *

So, this single... do you think it will just be Christmas Lights, or do you think it will be like other single releases that have b-sides? I know, shame on me for potentially getting people's hopes up, but I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on this.

I don't think this has been discussed before (at least not in this thread) because I did a search on the word "side" and didn't see any posts relating to it. * yay for promoting the search function *

So, this single... do you think it will just be Christmas Lights, or do you think it will be like other single releases that have b-sides? I know, shame on me for potentially getting people's hopes up, but I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on this.

I think it will be just Christmas Lights, but they may surprise us :wacko:

Oh MY!

I just screamed when I saw the video on Coldplay.com. You hear a part of the song in it... And it sounds sooooooo sooooo soooo very good. So very Coldplay. Oh my Goooooood this is exciting!

Is it Wednesday yet??? :bomb: