🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

I'm having a hard time comprehending any of this. Like seriously. The whole thing is so ridiculous in my head that I'm almost forgetting this is Coldplay, my favorite thing ever. I'm beyond excited, but I just kind of laugh about it: "LOL, I was in a Coldplay video and sung on a track and met them and was in their 'making of' video." As excited and squee-ee as I am, I don't think anything's really hit me yet :bomb:.

And with that I have to do some fricking work :lol:

Aww, you SO deserve it though Chelsea!! You waited out in the cold for so long at the set, so you were rewarded with meeting them. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Chris recognised you from the vid footage from the boat and said "That's the 'loo' girl! Use that footage!":lol: Or maybe your new found friend Will recognised you and it was his way of rewarding you for freezing your buns off! :nice:

And welcome to the Willuv! :hug:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY!!! :D

I have an idea! :awesome:

Instead of Postcards we send the guys Christmas cards and someone near the Beehive can give them to the guys! :D

It's not that great of an idea, but I didn't get to do the Postcard project so yeah! :thumbsup:

YAY!!!! :dance:

Great project :)

Too bad we don't have enough time though... :\

HEY!!! :D

I have an idea! :awesome:

Instead of Postcards we send the guys Christmas cards and someone near the Beehive can give them to the guys! :D

It's not that great of an idea, but I didn't get to do the Postcard project so yeah! :thumbsup:

I loved the idea!! Which will be the name of the project? "Christmas Cards", humm, too simple.:\

Come on guys, let's start the project!:lol:

Hey people, I just noticed something...

I've watched it directly from YouTube a few times, and the number of views doesn't change. It stays at 304. Interesting.

:thinking: weird, I've watched it like 100 times already :wacky:

I loved the idea!! Which will be the name of the project? "Christmas Cards", humm, too simple.:\

Come on guys, let's start the project!:lol:

Yeah! :D

Personally, I think we have enough time! :D

I think we give everyone 3 weeks to do a card then send it to someone in London to give to Coldplay at the Beehive/Bakery!

That would work right? :confused:

Yeah! :D

Personally, I think we have enough time! :D

I think we give everyone 3 weeks to do a card then send it to someone in London to give to Coldplay at the Beehive/Bakery!

That would work right? :confused:

but I doubt cards from far away would get there by Christmas :thinking: I think from here it would take at least a week, but it is generally more like 3 weeks!

Then two weeks then? :D

I really want this to happen but I think I thought about it too late! :bigcry:

I need some high authority person to help!

it could be done if instead of sending something people record a video or send pictures and upload it to the internet, just saying.