✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Predictions

drhouse4b

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to like it, but it's going to fall just a tad short.

Hope I'm wrong.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Chris's best lyrics yet, though. As a melodist, he's pretty much already reached perfection.

Edit: I hope they mix the tracks in a way that we can actually hear Guy. :P

OMG INR! i can never here him unless its a song like daylight....glad its not just me...i hate seeing him play and not even being able to here it at all!

i just love every coldplay song ever written, i guess i sort of want some awesome acoustics or really nice songs like the scientist and maybe a little bit of songs that are fun and upbeat like strawberry swing or cemeteries of london...i dont care what they do, its coldplay so of course theyll be amazing! wish everybody else felt the same...

i simply think that there will never be another parachutes, and never another arobtth, and this makes me a little sad. But it's true, maybe they shouldn't make another parachutes or arobtth..

the only thing i WANT is : PLEASE PLAY MORE PARACHUTES AND MORE AROBTTH LIVE! WE MISS THEM! :)

lol. But Guy sings a lot ; O In White Shadows, Death, and the rest of the choirs. Even in Chinese Sleep Chant. But I want all of them to sing too, especially Will of course, cause his voice is the best.

And well, I don't have any wants.

I just can't understand some of you. Why do you worry about everything?

I want to dance, I want to sing, I want lyrics, blah blah blah.

It's Coldplay, right? We love everything about them.

I trust them absolutely so I don't have any expectations, because anything they'll do will be good, and it'll contain all their thoughts, emotions and souls in it.

I BET IT WILL BE BY COLDPLAY

Take a leap of faith. :)

Im sure whatever they do will amaze me. I have a feeling we'll hear more complex beats & clever rhythms mixed & the songs could have a more acoustic feel. What I would love is a double album, with a full instrumentation A side & all songs played acoustic on the B-side!

Give me anything Coldplay-created and I will see it as wonderfully amazing. There is nothing Coldplay can come up with that I can bring myself to hate (besides Yes). I think the new album will be brilliant.

Oh I love you.

As I said before ANYTHING THEY'LL DO WILL BE GOOD and I just CAN'T HATE ANY COLDPLAY SONG. Well, but Yes is the exception. I don't know what is it about! I don't like this song, it's...hard to explain well. Um. Looks like I'm going to repeat your words. I just don't.

Yes is probably my least listened to song on Viva :\

I want LP5 to be like what Chelsea says simple like parachutes, it's my favourite album and I really love how the simple lyrics mean so much.

I really hope that LP5 doesn't go too pop music-y , I want songs that are more intimate sounding.

I mean I'm sure however they make it, it'll be great whatever direction they head for.